Dale (home) rearranged

It's no excuse just the facts that Boundary Park is nothing special one of the coldest stadium's on a Tuesday Night in January, FA Cup 4th Round is far more appealing fixture benefits Dale far more & The fact your club want's 22 pound and that it's been kept All Ticket because your fans can't behave away from home

Your had your benefits sanctioned then ?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no excuse just the facts that Boundary Park is nothing special one of the coldest stadium's on a Tuesday Night in January, FA Cup 4th Round is far more appealing fixture benefits Dale far more & The fact your club want's 22 pound and that it's been kept All Ticket because your fans can't behave away from home

You keep mentioning the 22 quid entrance fee dont you? Its about the going rate for league 1 these days (rightly or wrongly), plus you get the best stand and best facilities. I bet when you play swindon or peterborough away you'll be livid, 28 quid down there! Anymore excuses for what you'll bring to us?

With Rochdale making FA Cup 4th Round and if it ends up away this rearranged fixture will mean nothing to our traveling fans even becomes bottom of the list priority as 4th Round just 4 Day's later and even lower crowd on the actual night down to less than 450 if your lucky at 22 per person

At £15 you would not bring many more either

At £15 you would not bring many more either

£15 is average price at Spotland £7 less than Latics BP Gas Station sponsored by Sports Direct i still think this fixture will be bottom of many Rochdale Fan's list especially Drawing a winnable tie against Stoke City in The FA Cup 4th Round really surprised your club not made this Pay on the Night just to save itself dignity in the no one cares derby at the coldest football ground in England on a Tuesday Night 4 Day's before a Big Match

Edited by tazzydjr

£15 is average price at Spotland £7 less than Latics BP Gas Station sponsored by Sports Direct i still think this fixture will be bottom of many Rochdale Fan's list especially Drawing a winnable tie against Stoke City in The FA Cup 4th Round really surprised your club not made this Pay on the Night just to save itself dignity in the no one cares derby at the coldest football ground in England on a Tuesday Night 4 Day's before a Big Match

A lot of jabber coming from you for something no one cares about.

A lot of jabber coming from you for something no one cares about.

Rochdale Road End won't have many people inside it on 20th January 2015 yet your club on the eticketing is quoting us as "Rivals" you certainly aren't Burnley, Bury or Wigan Athletic whoever decided "All Ticket" for this Match is clearly bad at Personal Relations and Statistics

Rochdale Road End won't have many people inside it on 20th January 2015 yet your club on the eticketing is quoting us as "Rivals" you certainly aren't Burnley, Bury or Wigan Athletic whoever decided "All Ticket" for this Match is clearly bad at Personal Relations and Statistics

Do one nob jockey no one gives a :censored:.

Come or don't come,we honestly couldn't care less.Get over yourself!

we used to take thousands to blackpool when their away end was a shed.. literally, none of us made excuses of how cold it was and the prices? we just turned up, got behind our lads and went home... I suggest you do the same!

Although it'll be quite funny when the away attendance is ran out over the tannoy. No matter what your next game is, if you're in the premier league or league 2, it's a local derby. Basically a home game so less then a 1000 is awful, abysmal, laughable

Tazzy doesn't seem to think any of us grew up in dale and have lots of family and friends from over the years who are dale fans.

His real name is mark.

I thought he'd have learnt as he's the token joke amongst a lot of dale fans who take the piss out of him for not being the brightest spark. Their forum even gave him his own travel blog which merely belittles and leads to mocking his literacy skills.

Stop making excuses. Dale where never going to bring more than 1500 here on a Tuesday or a Saturday. Haven't got the same following as latics.

Mark. Do you want to tell everyone how many dale took to Swansea at the vetch in the last 90s on a Tuesday night. All of them were named on the front page of the observer. Not even a mini bus full.

Bury has been dales biggest game and even then they still haven't taken what we did the other year or the 4000 that went on that Tuesday night when Alan Smart forgot how to score into an open net.

Might want to have a think before you post on different forums, mark. Let's not forget you were regularly going to bp the other year yourself......

I'm guessing Barry in that case?

I never had any animosity toward Rochdale,(I really couldn't help being anything other than disinterested) but if all their supporters are like this d***, then perhaps I should be making more of an effort!

Edited by owdumer

Do you want to tell everyone how many dale took to Swansea at the vetch in the last 90s on a Tuesday night. All of them were named on the front page of the observer. Not even a mini bus full.

Bury has been dales biggest game and even then they still haven't taken what we did the other year or the 4000 that went on that Tuesday night when Alan Smart forgot how to score into an open net.

Might want to have a think before you post on different forums. Let's not forget you were regularly going to bp the other year yourself......

Answer me this question then why would a fellow Daley out himself infront of loads of nutcases if it wasn't out of spite and pure jealously?

You speak like you were there at these matches?

I'm not ashammed of going Latics all them years ago it were all done within reason people have got over it

It's history just like your Premier League Day's

Least i have the guts to come on here and be straight out about Tuesday 20th January 2015 being planned very poorly it wasn't even "All Ticket" when we last played you

Edited by tazzydjr

we used to take thousands to blackpool when their away end was a shed.. literally, none of us made excuses of how cold it was and the prices? we just turned up, got behind our lads and went home... I suggest you do the same!

Although it'll be quite funny when the away attendance is ran out over the tannoy. No matter what your next game is, if you're in the premier league or league 2, it's a local derby. Basically a home game so less then a 1000 is awful, abysmal, laughable

Taking a glance at the Championship relegation scrap is exciting viewing. Bottom 5 consists of Rotherham, Leeds, Blackpool, Wigan and Millwall. Some cracking aways in that lot, and a couple we haven't visited for a good few years. Hope Millwall do their usual cockroach routine.

If Bristol, Swindon and MK go up from this league and Gillingham, Crawley, Yeovil and Colchester or Orient go down it'll be like playing in a regional league with so few Southern sides...

Taking a glance at the Championship relegation scrap is exciting viewing. Bottom 5 consists of Rotherham, Leeds, Blackpool, Wigan and Millwall. Some cracking aways in that lot, and a couple we haven't visited for a good few years. Hope Millwall do their usual cockroach routine.

If Bristol, Swindon and MK go up from this league and Gillingham, Crawley, Yeovil and Colchester or Orient go down it'll be like playing in a regional league with so few Southern sides...

that would be brilliant, although leapfrogging them all would be even better, especially plastics!!! Edited by kieranmcandrew