Any Rumours

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the pinch of salt website;

30 Jan 2015 15:00:21

Oldham Athletic are to make an offer for non-league winger Johnny Gorman of Barrow to replace outed James Dayton.

30 Jan 2015 12:05:45

Oldham are in talks with Northampton over a deal for Marc Richards

Heard a bloke on the way out tonight who was pretty certain that Kelly's on his way tomorrow.

Hope not (and I can't see us playing him today if he's off)

pick best player start rumor hes leaving on deadline day sit back and watch the carnage part 10 hear similar to this every january window

Edited by peanuts

Nah, Winchester was a spent force in the game at that point, it made sense to bring Timothee on.

Either way I'm comfortable with Dieng as a replacement, he played a lot of games at CB in the unbeaten run.

If they insist on selling somebody Wilson would be the easiest to replace.

Either way I'm comfortable with Dieng as a replacement, he played a lot of games at CB in the unbeaten run.

If they insist on selling somebody Wilson would be the easiest to replace.

I feel the same way too, if it is Wilson and we get a decent fee then it will have been a good bit of business by the club, nobody wanted him and we took a chance. I would be more than happy for Timothee to step in at centre half.

I know this wont be popular on here but when Lockwood is fit I could see him and Timothee being an ideal centre back pairing, playing alongside Lockwood would make him a better player.

Yep but in fairness he was just speaking loud so people near by thought he was important and in the know its a common illness amongst some latics fans and a form of verbal diarrhoea you get about this time in transfer window. Only happens in close proximity to other fans in hope the illness is passed on. Gaz just have a shower and you will be protected and feel revived.

Will do! Although I do have massive ears so I'd have probably heard it if it was a whisper.