Johnson Clarke Harris

Didn't see enough of him to call him :censored:e. A break through season then he was the main striker at age 19/20?

Said it before and I'll say it again, I would have been :censored:e at my job at that age, glad I wasn't written off then and a few organisations are even more glad I wasn't written off at 19/20.

Didn't see enough of him to call him :censored:e. A break through season then he was the main striker at age 19/20?

Said it before and I'll say it again, I would have been :censored:e at my job at that age, glad I wasn't written off then and a few organisations are even more glad I wasn't written off at 19/20.

He might go on to have a really good career, but bar the odd game he wasn't very good for us IMO.

Plenty of people seem happy to write Poleon off, his and Clarke-Harris' records in their first 20 games for us plenty much the same.

It would have been strange to bring him in for a month or so and push Poleon further down the pecking order. He should be given a run in the team, he's ours, we've spent money on him. He doesn't look clinical yet, but then JCH only scored 6 or so league goals for us.

He might go on to have a really good career, but bar the odd game he wasn't very good for us IMO.

Plenty of people seem happy to write Poleon off, his and Clarke-Harris' records in their first 20 games for us plenty much the same.

I agree, nobody should be wriitten off just yet and the records may be similar. But JCH gave far more on the pitch than Poleon did, he looked strong, skillful and dangerous at times he just couldnt finish his dinner, Others times he looked shocking and could finish his dinner .Poleon needs to show far more IMO