Gillingham- Any Ideas On Numbers Going? And Beer

I know a crowd of OASIS are going but any ideas how many are coming from HQ?

I am planning going to the Will Adam on Saxon Street about 20 mins walk from the ground - some good review on Beer in the evening and score of 8/10 .

The Bletchley pub before the MK game was rated at 2.7/10 which was very generous! So high hopes on both fronts this Saturday

Best pub in Gillingham by a mile, fantastic range of ever changing real ales, cheap and cheerful food (the chilli can be lively), run by a proper Gills fan, away fans more than welcome... Old school jukebox, friendly inhabitants...
Binman - 7 Dec 2013 01:13
Simply the best pub in Gillingham
20 consecutive entries in the GBG attest to this.
Ever changing range of quality real ales, pool, darts (doubles board on occations) and a jukebox with a good range - not just "pop".
visiting football fans welcomed warmly.
if carlsberg did pubs (and real ale) this would be one of them.
deltic - 13 Oct 2013 11:33

We asked where was good in Gillingham last season at the Hotel and were directed to Rochester (5 miles or so away). There are some great boozers there. We went to the Old Man of Kent which is about a 5 minute walk from the town centre. A bit rough around the edges but great beer and the locals were friendly.

We went in the Will Adams both before and after the game last season. It's not much to look at (both outside and inside), but the regulars in there are genuinely friendly people and as away fans were made to feel very welcome.

that seems to be the secret of the best Ale pubs- hidden gems! are you going this year? you can text me on 07808-479693( Andy) if you are and we can say hello to each other

that seems to be the secret of the best Ale pubs- hidden gems! are you going this year? you can text me on 07808-479693( Andy) if you are and we can say hello to each other

Not going down this time, skint until payday. And Gillingham as a town really is the land that time forgot.

Ive just decided in the last hour to go. Anyone who does much driving, whats the quickest way to the m25, hopefully not too many 50 zones. I would usually go m6 onto m1 but last time this took forever.

M62.

A1.

M11.

M25.

:censored: it. I might go now!

Edited by opinions4u