Gone to Colchester on three and a half year contract.

i never wanted him back, but after Evansgate, and the continued need for a goalscorer, i had changed my mind.

If we are looking for a goalscorer then why would you want Chris Porter? Edited by GlossopLatic

Gone to Colchester on three and a half year contract.

i never wanted him back, but after Evansgate, and the continued need for a goalscorer, i had changed my mind.

That's a looong contract for a guy whose knees were :censored:ed at 21.

Edit: As per Wozzer's comment, Colchester's official also says 18 months - not quite so outrageous.

Edited by Stevie_J

I still reckon he is what we need...(if his knees were up to it)

I reckon what we really need is someone we probably haven't heard off.

Let's face it their are hundreds of players out there that we don't know about who could be a success lets face it how many of us had heard of Liam Kelly, James Wilson, Gary Harkins, or Mike Jones before we signed them? Knowone suggested we sign them all turned out to improve team.

Still scored 20+ of the ugliest goals I have ever seen in one season which is what we need right now...the Winchester rifles and Jones free kicks aren't regular enough for me

His "Head, shoulders, knees and toes" hat-trick at Brentford as the perfect example!!

Still scored 20+ of the ugliest goals I have ever seen in one season which is what we need right now...the Winchester rifles and Jones free kicks aren't regular enough for me

He did. Eight years ago. And hasn't done it since.

Leon Constantine scored one more that season. Wouldn't want him either...

He did. Eight years ago. And hasn't done it since.

Leon Constantine scored one more that season. Wouldn't want him either...

It also helped that he was surrounded by Wellens, Warne, Taylor and Liddell, which were a bit better than what we've currently got. Edited by PlayItLivo

I have always maintained that I'd have fancied myself, who has scored one in two years, to score 20 goals that season with Andy Liddell putting them on a plate for Porter like he did that season...

You also told me you could mark Jabo the other week. Just for context.

• 1 month later...