Mellis Joins On Loan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the ratio of signings made by LJ which are midfielders compared to other positions?

Does it matter?

:censored:knows:whogivesa:censored:

Ouch! Why the belittling comments?

Maybe Stanley50 is just asking a question..

Edited by laticsrblue

Thought Mellis made an immediate impact when he came on. Very lively with good control on that left foot: he got into space, picked some lovely passes and shielded the ball well. Had a sighter that went just over and played through Poleon, whose effort was swiftly closed down by the keeper.

Really liked the look of him, and he seems to be a player who is very influential - always wanting the ball in good positions, a bit like DJ. Also provided a good bit of balance, with us only fielding one left footer (Elokobi). I think Philly best buck up his form or he won't be in the team much longer at the expense of this lad.

Edited by NewBlue

Thought Mellis made an immediate impact when he came on. Very lively with good control on that left foot: he got into space, picked some lovely passes and shielded the ball well. Had a sighter that went just over and played through Poleon, whose effort was swiftly closed down by the keeper.

Really liked the look of him, and he seems to be a player who is very influential - always wanting the ball in good positions, a bit like DJ. Also provided a good bit of balance, with us only fielding one left footer (Elokobi). I think Philly best buck up his form or he won't be in the team much longer at the expense of this lad.

We all know that it'll be Winchester who loses his place first.

I agree with all above and thought it was amazing what he did in 20 odd minutes that he was on the pitch- amazed to hear someone on one of the posts write somewhere that he(Mellis) had not touched the ball!

I really hope he shows that kind of application every week and for me he should be a definite starter.

A goal on his home debut like DJ before him would be very welcome!

I agree with all above and thought it was amazing what he did in 20 odd minutes that he was on the pitch- amazed to hear someone on one of the posts write somewhere that he(Mellis) had not touched the ball!

I really hope he shows that kind of application every week and for me he should be a definite starter.

A goal on his home debut like DJ before him would be very welcome!

He played 66 games for Barnsley - if fit he may be up for it this coming Tuesday - I look forward to seeing his non-celebration when he scores the winner...