Who At The Club Is Responsible For Ensuring

Who ever it is needs to contact Gillingham and lodge a complaint, there must of been at least 20/30 fans left without a seat, and yet all the seats behind the goal were virtually empty, total Joke.

Should there not be a club official there to liaise with the home club when something like this happens? (As it often seems to)

Who ever it is needs to contact Gillingham and lodge a complaint, there must of been at least 20/30 fans left without a seat, and yet all the seats behind the goal were virtually empty, total Joke.

take pics on your camera phone then send in to local press /authoritys club clearly breaking there grounds licence conditions and safety certificate conditions wont happen again believe me

take pics on your camera phone then send in to local press /authoritys club clearly breaking there grounds licence conditions and safety certificate conditions wont happen again believe me

Surely it's better to pressure our own club to make sure it doesn't happen again in the future while we're there than to get all Keith Lard about it after the fact?

Should there not be a club official there to liaise with the home club when something like this happens? (As it often seems to)

It's part of the job of the Supporters' Liaison Officer's role. The SLO is Jenny Warburton. Whether she was there or not I don't know, but the guidelines clearly indicate that someone acting as the SLO should be present at every game.

Already emailed Gillingham, and considering emailing Medway council, the people responsible for the ground safety certificate as the club were clearly in breach of a number of regulations, and yes I have photo's

Leeslover got some photos of the people standing in the stair wells, but I fear the Oasis contingent pouting for the camera may make it difficult for Medway council to take them seriously.

It's something that needs raising, though. The stewards' "yeah what about it" attitude to what was a fairly significant breach of safety legislation was worrying.

Leeslover got some photos of the people standing in the stair wells, but I fear the Oasis contingent pouting for the camera may make it difficult for Medway council to take them seriously.

That's a normal facial expression round Gillingham way, they'll understand

Just about everyone standing was the OASIS contingent and when have we ever sat down, or made kick off!

Just about everyone standing was the OASIS contingent and when have we ever sat down, or made kick off!

We had to sit down as they put us in front of a bunch of kids in the home end! I'm not for my overwhelming apathy I'd be writing the aforementioned letter!