Gillingham Away

Centre backs a shambles for the first two and they looked dangerous every attack. Defended too deep first half.

Jones and Winchester missed sitters to take us 4-2 up at half time.

Connor Brown outstanding. Mellis impressive. AMS not good enough.

Have to start beating the poorest teams.

A striker with instinct would've scored a hat trick today.

Don't know who, but one of our players made an unbelievable goal line clearance too

Edited by NewBlue

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A striker priority? 2 centre midfielders missed 2 absolute sitters and our centre forward created his own goal. Other than that we created nothing. Alan shearer wouldn't have scored for us today.

We lost the midfield battle and we were very suspect tactically

just got back an agree about centre halls all over the place 1st 15 mins an we should have won without playing that great an I'm sure we had 2 shots cleared of the line.

crowd wise a decent turn out but awful view.

topoff got nicked again an 5 mins after they get a throw in an one of our lot launched it back at him an next salute he was being wrestled to the ground with 5 stewards on him

A striker priority? 2 centre midfielders missed 2 absolute sitters and our centre forward created his own goal. Other than that we created nothing. Alan shearer wouldn't have scored for us today.

We lost the midfield battle and we were very suspect tactically

created nothing so the fourteen shots on and five off target today were a figment of the BBCs imagination ?

LP indicated we could have won tow games based on the performance today and chances created.

Feels like this season we are a great team at times, but not consistent enough within 90 minutes to make the quality turn into points on a regular enough basis to be a genuine Play-Off threat.

Think this will be a great season compared to the last few in the league with a top half and 60+ point haul - but with over half the games left league tables don't lie, and I think we might not quite have what it takes to get in the mix come May.

created nothing so the fourteen shots on and five off target today were a figment of the BBCs imagination ?

I agree, I think with a better striker (somewho who actually runs for balls and can use their head) we would've scored a few more. I think midfield is the only part of them team that looked any good today.

Yet another dreadful lack of application and concentration by this "flatter to deceive" squad.

Apart from Kelly I wouldn't miss a single one of them next season

Anyone who thinks we are in a play off race is on drugs

We're 3 points off 5th. I wouldn't bet on us getting 5th or 6th but the majority of the league have similar inconsistent form as ourselves. Long way to go but we're still in the playoff race (possibly the relegation battle too).

Hmm that was some good sheeeit, anyone got anymore weed?