• Kelly
    • Jones
    • Winchester
    • Poleon
    • Philliskirk
    • Morgan-Smith
    • Mellis
    • Dayton

Connor Brown for me. Not in his natural position, but looked as if he'd played at LB for years. On that performance it would be harsh to see him dropped when Mills comes back. Maybe lookersstandandy has hit the nail on the head with Brown for B Wilson.

Quick, lock the thread before Palmer1 see's it, that Connor Brown... :censored:e isnt he?

Im in the Connor Brown at RB, Brian Wilson on the bench camp aswell, very steady player very rarely puts a foot wrong.

Biggest load of rubbish ive ever read!

im entitled to my opinion and I think i have a pretty good hit record when judging Oldham players on OWTBs.

Edited by palmer1

The last 15-20 matches ive seen him play he's been very consistent and reliable.

The first 15-20 matches he played for oldham were very different, and he was limited, predictable and made mistakes... no sign of that at the end of last season and the games he's played in this season.

He is one of the reasons Leyton Orient beat us at home this season, I said the day before that he will make mistakes.

he has dropped and has struggled to get back in ever since only when suspension shave happened and then staright back out, like this time.

LJ has tried to replace him several times

I know! I know! palmer 1 is a broken record when it comes to Connor Brown but :censored:! I honestly cannot see what others see.

Fits in well with most of the rest of the squad then.

I tend to agree, out of this current crop of players you could say J.Wilson, Mills, Jones, Kelly and Winchester at times have the ability to play at an higher level than a mid table league 1 team, in my opinion the rest would be rated average at best.

I tend to agree, out of this current crop of players you could say J.Wilson, Mills, Jones, Kelly and Winchester at times have the ability to play at an higher level than a mid table league 1 team, in my opinion the rest would be rated average at best.

Just on ability you also cant ignore Forte, Phil and Dayton?

Just on ability you also cant ignore Forte, Phil and Dayton?

Id say they have glimpses of ability, their weaknesses out way any positives but thats just my opinion. I think Philly is by far the most overrated player in the squad, technically great but for the position he plays in the system we play his return is pretty poor.