Trust Oldham Public Meeting

We can now confirm the date and venue for the trust meeting. It has been set at 7.15pm on Monday 2nd February in the Latics Zone on sheepfoot lane at sportsdirect.com Park.

All questions posted in the other thread have been collated and will be answered, aswell as any new questions raised on the night or in the meantime, and our plan for moving forward both in the long and short term will be discussed.

Further details will be announced this week as to who will be in attendance but we ask as many fans as possible to turn up and have an input into how your trust is moulded for the future.

Any questions or queries can be posted here or pm'd to me, underdog or lookers87.

Exiles can get in touch using #askthetrust or askthetrust@trustoldham.co.uk

Thank you.

Edited by c.hill12

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:applause1::imnotworthy::imnotworthy:

We can now confirm the date and venue for the trust meeting. It has been set at 7.15pm in the Latics Zone on sheepfoot lane at sportsdirect.com Park.
All questions posted in the other thread have been collated and will be answered, aswell as any new questions raised on the night or in the meantime, and our plan for moving forward both in the long and short term will be discussed.
Further details will be announced this week as to who will be in attendance but we ask as many fans as possible to turn up and have an input into how your trust is moulded for the future.
Any questions or queries can be posted here or pm'd to me, underdog or lookers87.
Thank you.

Except the date Chris....

It's Monday 2nd Feb, 2015.....don't worry I will kick him next week for you all..doh

Just can't get the staff...tut

TEAMWORK

This thread seems very quiet. A lot of people have made very valid points about the Trust on here over the last few weeks with some excellent suggestions as to how it could be improved. This meeting on Monday gives all our fans the opportunity to help shape the future of the Trust. It would be a real shame if this was not taken because of a low turnout.

The attendance of the Jenny and Mark suggests that the club are taking it seriously so it is important that the fans do too.

The club are taking this very seriously and want to engage very closely with us in future. We all realise the relationship hasn't quite been what it should be and we are all keen to rectify this.

LMFAO

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/46634-an-open-letter-to-barry-owen-and-his-friends-family-and-legal-representatives/

Yeah you get a real feeling of a willingness to engage going around at the moment :)

Edited by oafc0000

Barry's opinion isn't the 1 of the club. The people i'm dealing with (and lookers87) are being very helpful with what we are trying to acheive and are very keen to work closely with us

He is on the board, Jesus. If a board member is threatening fans with legal action he is either doing it with the owners backing or he'd be kicked off the board. It's time some of the people on the trust stuck up for the fans rather than cuddled up to the club.

I'm not 'cuddling up' to anybody here. The club staff i'm dealing with are coming to this meeting in their own time as they see the relationship between the club and the trust as an important link in the way they want to move forward.

What i was implying is how a thread about barry taking legal action against individuals or groups that in his opinion crossed the line is relevant to how the club want to forge a stronger relationship with the trust, i don't know.

I'm not 'cuddling up' to anybody here. The club staff i'm dealing with are coming to this meeting in their own time as they see the relationship between the club and the trust as an important link in the way they want to move forward.

What i was implying is how a thread about barry taking legal action against individuals or groups that in his opinion crossed the line is relevant to how the club want to forge a stronger relationship with the trust, i don't know.

The office admim jen etc might be ok with the fans but the board, i.e. the bosses, are seemingly happy one of them is making legal threats to fans. Pointless getting on great with Jenny if the board couldn't give 2 :censored:s what you think.

The office admim jen etc might be ok with the fans but the board, i.e. the bosses, are seemingly happy one of them is making legal threats to fans. Pointless getting on great with Jenny if the board couldn't give 2 :censored:s what you think.

Mark moisley is a director at the club.

Also sitting at meeting and nodding to the fans doesn't mean anything. Lets see if they say anything or take action about the mentioned threats. Then you'll be able to see how much Corney and co give a :censored: about the fans, if you need more evidence post Evans.

I wonder how many from owtb actually bother to turn up. very few I think

I have had a couple of local fans confirm they will be coming.

This is a small step on the road to better communication, it's all trial and error....and yes it might not be the best way forward. There will be ask the trust internet session open too for those who can't attend on Monday night.

What has been suggested is a pre/ post match day venue, representation in the stands etc, we are open to ideas on how we can make this work.

Thanks

Edited by underdog