Non League Teams

Been watching Skelmersdale United over this end for the last 3 as and when I can't get to BP....Tommy Lawson the manager has been there forever and they and punching way above their weight against the likes of FC United regularly.......

I actually mentioned Che Adams to LJ at one of the meet the managers"..........he's had a pretty good night tonight!

All in all non league football in the EVO Stik is pretty good with some good quality young kids around

Edited by Simoncorneyisgod

Been watching Skelmersdale United over this end for the last 3 as and when I can't get to BP....Tommy Lawson the manager has been there forever and they and punching way above their weight against the likes of FC United regularly.......

I actually mentioned Che Adams to LJ at one of the meet the managers"..........he's had a pretty good night tonight!

All in all non league football in the EVO Stik is pretty good with some good quality young kids around

Wasn't such a smart move getting Shaun Tuck back last season, I think he's at Barnton now in the NWCLD1.

I find it difficult to get passionate about 1 non-league team, but I like supporting non-league as a whole by going to random local games when I get the chance. It's a fun and entertaining watch and I really like the way fans, players and referees interact with each other. I watched 9th tier Willand play 6th tier Gosport in the final FA Cup qualifying round earlier this year, at a break in play the Willand right back came over to the crowd, doubled up and announced to the crowd "bloody hell I'm knackered! How long's gone?" Then replied "15 minutes?? You're joking!" When the crowd told him and went on to joke with the crowd on that side for the rest of the half when the ball was on the other side of the pitch.