Oldham 3 Notts County 0

I still don't understand the adoration for Winchester. Yes he has quick feet but I've yet to see any evidence of a connection with his brain. He has a bad habit of doing a 360 degrees turn which suggests to me that his positional awareness is suspect. I also think he often makes those runs because he has no idea who he should pass to. Sometimes it works and looks brilliant but most of the time it comes to nothing. Finally the biggest issue I have with him is his inability to last 90 minutes - if he had a better engine he would be a better player but he doesn't.

Sorry, think you lost us all here. Did you see him drift past 6 players like they were training cones? Most if not everything he does has thought behind it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winchester is magic. He's so exciting to watch, he glides through teams with absolute ease.

Anyone else think goal machine George is a bit suspect defensively? He lets balls bounce when he shouldn't and flies into headers and tackles with seemingly no thought about his surroundings.

It started while the ball was in play.

If the ref or lino had seen Carroll start it with a gentle shove the correct decision would have been a penalty to Latics.

Yellow / red card options on both players.

I liked the fact that Poleon spoke to him after we scored our first goal-I think it was then that he started to lose the plot and then just got crazier by the minute.

Well done Poleon