Nile Ranger

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't he still contracted at Blackpool, where he has been missing from for months?

I don't believe this story because of its convenience after our recent controversies. Also maybe because I really don't want to believe it either.

Edited by NewBlue

We could sign Hitler's dog's corpse now and it wouldn't make much of a ripple - because Ched is the person the mob online are after at the moment.

By this time next year there will be people whipped up into a frenzy over someone else. Ched may even have returned to football.

It's group-think based and fuelled on whoever is fashionable to hate.

Multiple clubs have probably 'met' with him, apparently our 'meeting' was before the Gillingham game, if we'd have been *that* interested surely we'd have signed him during the week? We're going to be constantly targeted with this stuff from now on due to Ched, sad really. LJ isn't an idiot, I fully trust his judgement. Goals aren't even that much of an issue for us, we've got the worst defence in the top half by far, hopefully that can be changed now Rachubka has been dropped.

We've just played a fellow play-off

chasing team and smashed them 3-0, enjoy it...

In the Independent LJ said:

We had to be a home for the unloved, says Johnson of an astute recruitment policy based on offering players a kick-start in their careers in return for a drop in salary.

I don't mind being a home for the unloved, but some people are more hassle than they are worth Evans is one, Ranger is another.

In the Independent LJ said:

“We had to be a home for the unloved,” says Johnson of an astute recruitment policy based on offering players “a kick-start in their careers” in return for a drop in salary.

That quote could have come from Big Joe, apart from the players Joe took on weren't "unloved" for the same reasons as c**ts like Evans and Ranger.

He's caused trouble everywhere. Johnson claims to do character assessments before signing players, if this is true there is no way Ranger would pass the 'test'.

Ranger clearly doesn't enjoy playing football and is in it for the money. Given the fact that he would rather be in London too I can't see it working out for us,

Ranger is less known than Evans so I doubt it would take the casual fans attention like the Evans signing did.

That quote could have come from Big Joe, apart from the players Joe took on weren't "unloved" for the same reasons as c**ts like Evans and Ranger.

Joe royle was quoted in Rick Holdens autobiography as saying we are all at Oldham because their was something wrong with us. Joe Royle also kicked Lee Hughes out of the club.

We've always take. Those players who have been rejected elsewhere and have given them a second chance. I don't mind that, I don't expect players to be whiter than white, but a bad apple ruins the cart and if someone is an actual disruption I don't want them Ranger falls into that category.

Edited by GlossopLatic

To be falsely accused of rape must be a traumatic event in any persons life. (To be convicted when no accusation was made even worse.) The character assessment that LJ will be making will be about how a player will behave in the future and if that player will fit into his team. His judgement has been very good so far and if Ranger is signed we have to give LJ and Ranger our full support.