Fee Agreed For Dagenham's Rhys Murphy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't help but feel a little tad sorry for him, last couple of games he was so close to scoring. I'm sure he volleyed and rattled the crossbar at one stage in the chaddy end.

Let's give him a chance, we knew we were signing him injured, he says he's fitter so let's see.

Can't help but feel a little tad sorry for him, last couple of games he was so close to scoring. I'm sure he volleyed and rattled the crossbar at one stage in the chaddy end.

Let's give him a chance, we knew we were signing him injured, he says he's fitter so let's see.

Technically, I don't think that volleying the crossbar is an actual volley, as the crossbar is not in motion. Now if it was spinning towards him in a windmill like fashion at a fair rate of knots and he connected with it, then that would be considered a volley; and a very good one at that.

Considering previous clubs believe he is best playing off the shoulder of the last defender it might be better to play to his strengths rather than sticking him out wide or behind the striker...

When Holden persisted with him in the hole it was then I realised he wasn't ready for the top job. Oh and genseric as a holding midfielder!

Technically, I don't think that volleying the crossbar is an actual volley, as the crossbar is not in motion. Now if it was spinning towards him in a windmill like fashion at a fair rate of knots and he connected with it, then that would be considered a volley; and a very good one at that.

Bloody hell I'm not that technical....it either goes in and it's a yeesssssssss....or a near miss and a oooooooo...ha

I'm at the game now. Still not sure what he is. Couple of nice touches but a long way from being a professional footballer unfortunately.

Booooo......I'm holding out that he will come good...but what do I know I thought Dave mellor was going to have a good last season too...hmmmm. Maybe I've hexed them both..

Oh dear

Bloody hell I'm not that technical....it either goes in and it's a yeesssssssss....or a near miss and a oooooooo...ha

Sorry I was in Stanthorpe which is QLD for wine country with the missus. Fortunately, I found a brewery and was in complete dad joke mode. Actually, I was a little surprised that I could hold my phone let alone spell technically

Dammit, I had an unblemished reputation until we signed Murphy. LJ out!

Edited by L1onheartNew

I'm at the game now. Still not sure what he is. Couple of nice touches but a long way from being a professional footballer unfortunately.

Despite almost 100 games as one?

I see the Dutch side he played for is managed by Michel Vonk

Edited by Dave_Og

Can't believe two people have given that thumbs down. That was almost a semi-intelligent joke. Which is high praise for this place.

Jibe.