Johnson to Barnsley

Going back to the start of his reign, No one gave this fella a hope in hell or had any kind of belief in him. He did what he set out to do and with games to spare!

The club had and still has a far better feel about it than it did (Bar the Ched fiasco) since he did what he did and for that he deserves some credit

As for moving job, That's up to him and if you were offered better terms in a place with a better set up i'm sure most would jump at it! Football is all about the numbers now and that's brass we're talking about, No loyalty! No attachment! MOVE ON!

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody in their right mind would consider Johnson to have thrown games.

The question is whether he has been working to the maximum efforts that he has demanded of his players in the last fortnight.

I strongly suspect the answer is no.

Edited by whitey1980

Going back to the start of his reign, No one gave this fella a hope in hell or had any kind of belief in him. He did what he set out to do and with games to spare!

The club had and still has a far better feel about it than it did (Bar the Ched fiasco) since he did what he did and for that he deserves some credit

As for moving job, That's up to him and if you were offered better terms in a place with a better set up i'm sure most would jump at it! Football is all about the numbers now and that's brass we're talking about, No loyalty! No attachment! MOVE ON!

NO TRUST in anything that comes out his mouth. His choice is very irritating but his timing is appalling.