Results went our way tonight

Bradford, doncaster, rochdale and walsall all lost tonight! This puts us a game level with bradford (6th) only 2 points behind. And a game in hand over teams around us.

Motto of the story is, that final 6th spot is in our hands. How much do we want this? If i was a player, regardless of the pay check/ the LJ dilemma, my head would be in it to win it.

Other than that, onwards to saturday and i am praying the lads turn up!

Time to turn this form around!!!

OH WHEN THE BLUES

COME ON OLDHAM

LATICS FANS UNITED

Bradford, doncaster, rochdale and walsall all lost tonight! This puts us a game level with bradford (6th) only 2 points behind. And a game in hand over teams around us.

Motto of the story is, that final 6th spot is in our hands. How much do we want this? If i was a player, regardless of the pay check/ the LJ dilemma, my head would be in it to win it.

Other than that, onwards to saturday and i am praying the lads turn up!

Time to turn this form around!!!

OH WHEN THE BLUES

COME ON OLDHAM

LATICS FANS UNITED

14 clubs within 7 points of 6th place.

This season is hilarious, any 1 of about 12 teams could finish 6th and I wouldn't mind putting a tenner on the fact that whoever does grab it will win the playoffs!!!

I think we have massively flattered to deceive this season and I can't believe we have a snowballs chance of finishing 6th and yet after every defeat against rubbish opposition we still seem to be in with a shout!!!

Last Saturday was the final straw for me though, no passion, no fight and ridiculous tactics from a manager who may or may not be interested in staying at the club.....I think we just have to hope league 1 is as poor next year and we can find a bit of grit from somewhere.

I am afraid that it is looking very likely that I shall be attending the match on Saturday so with my current run of results it looks like another defeat is nailed on. I did do my best for the lads last Saturday by failing to make the Orient game due to events conspiring against me but to no avail ... maybe i now just have to consider attending matches for defeat to be a certainty.

an interesting statistic from looking at the current table, although it is all very close from sixth place down Latics are one of only eight teams that currently hold a winning record - number of wins > number of losses. of the team's above them all have a winning record apart from Fleetwood who are level, whilst all the 13 teams below Latics currently have a losing record. of course it is just another case of lies, damned lies and statistics but these things do intrigue me