New Manager thread.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been today....Corney wasnt there, Blitz was wandering around whilsting looking very happy with life, spoke at length with Neil Joy wouldn't divulge any Managerial information, at one stage to my horror Mr Owen was loitering behind as if to engage in conversation (it was neither the time or the place to share my thoughts with him!)

Mark Moisley, a new conference manager and a new catering manager (been at Leeds Utd for the last 7 years) were also there

Moisley has been here as commercial manager for months hasn't he? I know he was handing out questionnaires in the Chaddy end a few games ago & seemed keen to get opinion.

I remember telling him that 'the sooner we got out of this :censored: hole, the better'. I was talking about League One but have just realised what I've done.

Seriously people! A source mentioned on this forum is about as trustworthy as Lee Johnson...

We all want to believe but it seems like he's hooked half the board. He was certain it was Holden the day before his Dowie source was mentioned and now a new man.

Nothing will happen until next week I'm told, but a new man is in the frame...........

Did your source say if new name was Dowie or someone else?

I've tried to find out from the horses mouth and when that was unsuccessful I asked a wider circle. The only thing said to me by two different people was "if he was getting the job, I doubt he would tell anyone until the deal was signed". That was from two different people, which sounds like a rehearsed response or just common sense.

I did ask whether he had dinner with coaching staff etc and the response was a laugh and then "I doubt it".

It probably is him but some of the rumours are questionable

Seriously people! A source mentioned on this forum is about as trustworthy as Lee Johnson...

We all want to believe but it seems like he's hooked half the board. He was certain it was Holden the day before his Dowie source was mentioned and now a new man.

Totally agree there Palmer, most are easily led by the dangled carrot !

The only credible rumour i have heard is that of Corney hiding in the khazi chatting to Dowie :D

I did ask whether he had dinner with coaching staff etc and the response was a laugh and then "I doubt it".

If the dinner took place, it won't have been with coaching staff. Where it was mentioned it wasn't on the night of the youth final, but the night after, all the youth & academy coaches (including TP) were at academy training.

This Redfearn suggestion smacks of 2+2=5 because it's unlikely he'll stay at Leeds. All I know is his involvement managing their youth or reserves so why would he be a great boss apart from sentimentality from him playing for us previously?!

Dowie would be my choice

Just laughable that he was signing two nights since; contract T&Cs agreed and just waiting for Corney to jet in...now it's next week possibly and possibly not Dowie

Sorry ISZ but you need to shoot your source...if they exist

I've tried various sauces............

Hot sauce........tasty but knows nothing about football

Red sauce.........just goes on and on about how great they were

Brown sauce....talks :censored:e

Reggae Reggae sauce............ made sense for a few hours then head clears

Sweet n Sour sauce.......... tells me what I want to hear then the bitter truth comes out

Hopefully ISZ's sauce is not the latter

failed managers aren't always the solution to Football Club's problems even ask the likes of Barnsley, Portsmouth, Plymouth just to name a few i think Dean Holden has overachieved with a team which isn't even his own his done well earning 13 Points against Champions & 2 Play Offs contenders, top 10 clubs aswell why so egar to get rid of the guy when he puts his foot-print in Latics you'll be Top 10 Club without a doubt this thread makes you look like Barnsley Fans

Edited by tazzydjr