Lee Johnson Departure Confirmed

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't share your sentiment. I won't be booing him but he certainly won't be getting a clap either. It must be a bloody good deal financially to give up the contract and the good work he has started here.

Tub of ice cream more and anyone with a brain would have been off. Falling attendances, couldn't even fill the ground for £5 when we were doing well, Chedgate, Barry Owen... as soon as anyone came calling I'd have been off too.

From Barnsley website

"

A small number of candidates were interviewed and Lee Johnson was selected as significantly the best of these. He met the selection criteria established and also produced a specific plan for Barnsley Football Club for his first 100 days in charge. This included a playing strategy, specific tactics, identified current weaknesses and credible recruitment targets to strengthen our team."

So Johnson really put a lot of effort into getting the job...not dragged to the altar was he!

So Johnson really put a lot of effort into getting the job...not dragged to the altar was he!

Yes, presumably when he should have been concentrating on us not getting beaten by Colchester and :censored:ing Orient!!

As for those wishing him good luck?! Ha!

I hope his dick drops off!

If you gave Furman pelters then you have to give this sneaky little midget double doses.

Hardly. Furman ran out in a relegation battle in which we were scrapping for our lives. Johnson leaves us handily placed for a final charge.

Not good mind, but for me not as bad.

Hardly. Furman ran out in a relegation battle in which we were scrapping for our lives. Johnson leaves us handily placed for a final charge.

Not good mind, but for me not as bad.

Manager walking out on a young team mid season is a more cunty thing to do.

All the lads he played a part in signing now having to hear how HE has moved on to bigger and better things.

From Barnsley website

"

A small number of candidates were interviewed and Lee Johnson was selected as significantly the best of these. He met the selection criteria established and also produced a specific plan for Barnsley Football Club for his first 100 days in charge. This included a playing strategy, specific tactics, identified current weaknesses and credible recruitment targets to strengthen our team."

And he did all of this whilst contracted to Oldham Athletic... Jog on Lee, you are already forgotten in my eyes. Oh, and I wish you no success at Barnsley either... #bitterme?notatall

Well clearly he wasn't pushed and we didn't want him to go but because we couldn't rely on his loyalty did not feel able to tell Barnsley to f..k off. So compensation rules, we are dropped like a lump of :censored: and Holden continues to prepare the team for Preston. Another fire sale in the summer so Corney can finish the stand and sell us to whoever. It is time for a change.

And he did all of this whilst contracted to Oldham Athletic... Jog on Lee, you are already forgotten in my eyes. Oh, and I wish you no success at Barnsley either... #bitterme?notatall

Indeed that's a bit naughty in the light that his team just got dicked twice to relegation haunted sides.