Dean Holden in charge for foreseeable future

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute joke, foreseeable future? So basically we're looking to get enough points to stay up this season.

Holden came across like an idiot on his interview the other day, he sounded completely clueless.

Edited by dec666

What do you know about him?

I know that we were a much MUCH better side with Murray than with him.

I know that his interview on LP was irritating.

I know that he was released as player coach by :censored:ing WALSALL and he is now in charge of our playoff push?

Well they can :censored: off. I'm not wasting another penny on this club this season as it is now over. Where is the £200k going? Corney's back pocket when it should be used on a manager able to secure our playoff spot.

Absolute :censored:ing joke.

I know that he was released as player coach by :censored:ing WALSALL and he is now in charge of our playoff push?

Well they can :censored: off. I'm not wasting another penny on this club this season as it is now over. Where is the £200k going? Corney's back pocket when it should be used on a manager able to secure our playoff spot.

Who was your choice for temporary charge?

The club statement says immediate future. That's means Saturday.

Dean says foreseeable, that means until he hears differently.

What's the problem!? We need someone until we can get the right man. If we wins the next 3 the ones bitching will be head of the line to give him the job full time.

You mean released as in we approached them...

Careful now. You will have to change your username when you start going again. Probably on Saturday

Oafc_lover.... LOL

I'm going to give the club the benefit of the doubt and believe that this is a temporary appointment, until we agree a deal with who we really want.

On the other hand, the rumours started around a week ago so you would think we would have a realistic idea of who we want and is available by now