£75k

Looks like we'll be receiving a bit more compensation from Barnsley as apparently some of their fans ripped up seats in the away end.

Yorkshire Neanderthals.

Good job we let them win then!

Walking past the back of the Rochdale Road End after the game I thought I had run into the cast of Clash of Clans.

They will rip LJ apart when it goes tits up or he :censored:s on them, and that's just the women.

Got chatting with a scouser who helps run the things. He lives in Barnsley now. When I told him I was an Oldham fan he said his wife's best mate is Johnson's wife and that he lives near him in Kendray (Kendrey maybe) in Barnsley and has done for years.

Maybe he moved because he didn't like the commute.

Edited by Roger Ritchie

I was doing some work for the Premier League yesterday at Carrington. Got chatting with a scouser who helps run the things. He lives in Barnsley now. When I told him I was an Oldham fan he said his wife's best mate is Johnson's wife and that he lives near him in Kendray (Kendrey maybe) in Barnsley and has done for years.

Maybe he moved because he didn't like the commute.

Funny that, there was an article where the showed people round his house, and he made a mint and was moving to Cheshire.

It may have chnaged of course.

But I was kinda hoping that he has the M62 to deal with as part of his new job.!

EDIT

Reading the article again, it never mentioned he was moving to Cheshire anyway, no idea wher I picked that up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/property/article-1354164/A-home-win-Bristol-City-s-Lee-Johnson-Footballer-times-1-2million-transfer-perfection.html

Funny that, there was an article where the showed people round his house, and he made a mint and was moving to Cheshire.

It may have chnaged of course.

But I was kinda hoping that he has the M62 to deal with as part of his new job.!

EDIT

Reading the article again, it never mentioned he was moving to Cheshire anyway, no idea wher I picked that up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/property/article-1354164/A-home-win-Bristol-City-s-Lee-Johnson-Footballer-times-1-2million-transfer-perfection.html

Singe, it was defo in an article I've read (can't remember where) stating he lived in Cheshire and that was recently.