Orient fail to pay players

Sad. I have a soft spot for Orient. They're like London's equivalent of Oldham. Rooted in a working-class east end community. There's so much choice of clubs to support in London (like Greater Manchester) but they still have a loyal core.

Was last season's promotion push too much? Lessons for us? Or just a reminder?

Sad. I have a soft spot for Orient. They're like London's equivalent of Oldham. Rooted in a working-class east end community. There's so much choice of clubs to support in London (like Greater Manchester) but they still have a loyal core.

Nah, they just splashed out on players wages this season.

The madness of players wages from the Premiership filtering through to the lower leagues is causing this..and when the greedy league gets more its going to get worse.

I bet Johnny Haynes and Jimmy Hill never envisaged this.

Edited by BP1960

Not been paid and they still had enough motivation to beat us 3-0!

They were supposed to have been paid yesterday. I doubt given their circumstances any of their players would have been expecting not to have been paid yesterday last Saturday.

Their result today might be more relevant.

Like others have said I have a soft spot for Orient, but given the amount of cash they have spent during this season and the players there that soft spot is disappearing.

100% spot on loved my trips there always got on well with there fans