#letsgethungry

We absolutely must beat Barnsley. For me, that's the biggest game of the season.

I really do hope Holden delivers a result today - 3-0 or similar. Johnson was a good manager for us but overdid all the PR spin and obviously thought he was much better than us.

Back to basics though today. Let the team do the talking rather than the manager.

It's funny how twee these #messages look when LJ's doing them with another team - though it was easy to get swept up in them when he was with us.

The only thing that remains true and loyal in football anymore are the core fans.

I don't have any bad feelings towards LJ other than disappointment.

But having said that I'd love it if we kicked on well and he floundered.

And as for his impending return to Boundary Park... Wasn't he himself annoyed at the cheering for Baxter? I wouldn't boo LJ - but I think virtually ignoring him would be a good response.

And if we beat his "bigger club" I'll be truly delighted.

I really do hope Holden delivers a result today - 3-0 or similar. Johnson was a good manager for us but overdid all the PR spin and obviously thought he was much better than us.

Back to basics though today. Let the team do the talking rather than the manager.

Well a 3-0 you wanted.. a 4-0 you got.

I don't use Twitter much and don't profess to be a wizard on it.....however I've followed LJ since he arrived and like many other's felt he was being honest with his tweets. More fool me hey?. however, I've not seen one tweet from him for 2/3 weeks and certainly can't see his tweets since joining that massive club over the hill, does this mean he's blocked OAFC supporters?

I don't use Twitter much and don't profess to be a wizard on it.....however I've followed LJ since he arrived and like many other's felt he was being honest with his tweets. More fool me hey?. however, I've not seen one tweet from him for 2/3 weeks and certainly can't see his tweets since joining that massive club over the hill, does this mean he's blocked OAFC supporters?

No- he hasn't tweeted, probably because he was too busy adapting his 100-day dossier to Barmsley.