oh well thats me

After earlier defeats this season I threatened not to go but after leaving after 70 mins of that :censored:e today thats it for me, fill your boots slagging me off but after 2 years including friendlies of not missing a game Ive had enough, :censored: YOU CORNEY you waste of space, you dont deserve the fans you still have you :censored:wit.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After earlier defeats this season I threatened not to go but after leaving after 70 mins of that :censored:e today thats it for me, fill your boots slagging me off but after 2 years including friendlies of not missing a game Ive had enough, :censored: YOU CORNEY you waste of space, you dont deserve the fans you still have you :censored:wit.

Ye gods man 7 first teamers out. on the day of the game. Caretaker manager.

Against a team that is flying.

Look at their bench. Kilkenny, Ebanks-Blake, Beckford and Kelvin davies. Any of those would be our main signing. Its not Board ambition, THey get far greater crowds than us.

Today was always going to be difficult.

Of all the games to chuck it in, this should have been the last one.

Preston will go second if they get a draw with their game in hand

The only way we will ever turn our fortunes a club around (barring a takeover from a millionaire) is by increasing attendance and gate revenue, and your answer is to never go again? Dear god you dont deserve this club, nevermind telling corney he doesnt deserve the fans!

I wonder how many who want to bugger off now were perfectly happy when we were on a good run. Fickle, some fans. With what we had out today, we never stood a chance. We even had to bring a kid out of the youth game at half time this morning to make up the bench.

The more fans that desert us, the lower our income, the less we can pay in wages thanks to the FFP. Cheers for adding to the problem, rather than solving it. It's what following a poorly supported League 1 team is all about.

tom-tancredo-quote-we-are-in-this-sort-o

Terrible attitude

Terrible attitude ? To be honest I dont give a :censored:, half them muppets not even fit to wear the shirt, carry on happy clapping that club have had my last penny, and by that I mean three of us, you get all the :censored: on here telling us how lucky we are to have a club, well I tell you something Corney is :censored:ing every one of you up the arse bone dry, thats it from me I cant take another minute of that sub standard :censored:e, lets hope 43 points is enough to keep you up because that bunch of :censored:houses wont get you 10 more, as for golden bollocks Philliskirk what a :censored:ing wasteof time he is.

I don't get why some of us are slating him. You can't blame the man for having enough. How many false dawns, how much do we charge to attend a run down, ancient stadium? How many poor players under perform?!? It all adds up eventually. Especially if you have a wife and kids and social life that could quite easily fill the gap.

Oldham needs someone with cash and new/fresh ideas.

Not gonna happen anytime soon.

Does anyone actually have a good time at Oldham when we play as bad as this, which is quite often?

Silly person.

No kids started the game the X1 that team had lots of experience, but were weak and ineffectual. Defence all at sea, midfield clueless and the attack powderpuff. If that lot continue we wont win another game, so the sooner the others are back the better.

Edited by BP1960

Terrible attitude ? To be honest I dont give a :censored:, half them muppets not even fit to wear the shirt, carry on happy clapping that club have had my last penny, and by that I mean three of us, you get all the :censored: on here telling us how lucky we are to have a club, well I tell you something Corney is :censored:ing every one of you up the arse bone dry, thats it from me I cant take another minute of that sub standard :censored:e, lets hope 43 points is enough to keep you up because that bunch of :censored:houses wont get you 10 more, as for golden bollocks Philliskirk what a :censored:ing wasteof time he is.

You seem to be a tad upset. 'Bye.

That's fine hopefully you'll stay off here as well,don't worry you won't be missed

See you next game then, Chaddy #dummyout

No he's not, he's had enough. Fair enough.

Let him have his rant, miss a bit and hopefully come back.

You can't blame him, we all feel like he does.

Club is and has been falling for years under current ownership.

#man only papered up the cracks before even he realised that what he was doing was the equivalent of painting the titanic.....

No kids started the game the X1 that did had lots of experience, but were weak and ineffectual. Defence all at sea, midfield clueless and the attack powderpuff. If that lot continue we wont win another game, so the sooner the others are back the better.

Maybe, but we had no experience to make any changes. So there could be no strong back up plan if anyone needed to be replaced.

Law of averages says things will eventually come good again or we will go on a decent run........just maksure you stick to your word when we do

Why is this Corney's fault?

He gave the manager a long extension when most thought it was undeserved, he facilitated us keeping our best players in January and adding two strikers. Lee Johnson wanting to leave is beyond his power, the only thing that you could have a go about is that we didn't get enough for him.

It's nobody's fault that the manager jumped ship with 15 games to go, before a game against the form team in the league while we had about 6 injuries. If he doesn't appoint a permanent manager soon then maybe you could have a legitimate case about Corney.

You won't be missed.

Dont give a :censored: if im missed £49, + what I spend in the ground home games and not missed an away for 2 years tbh dont give a :censored: what half you muppets say cos you dont go week in week out you melts, Im one of several thousand who have jacked it in the last few years if you wanna blame me im cool with that if you think the way the club is being run is fine fill your boots cos ive had enough of the clueless :censored: who call themselves our leaders, keep payin your money they will keep takin the piss. Cheerio