oh well thats me

Dont give a :censored: if im missed £49, + what I spend in the ground home games and not missed an away for 2 years tbh dont give a :censored: what half you muppets say cos you dont go week in week out you melts, Im one of several thousand who have jacked it in the last few years if you wanna blame me im cool with that if you think the way the club is being run is fine fill your boots cos ive had enough of the clueless :censored: who call themselves our leaders, keep payin your money they will keep takin the piss. Cheerio

#GetBehindTheTeam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this Corney's fault?

He gave the manager a long extension when most thought it was undeserved, he facilitated us keeping our best players in January and adding two strikers. Lee Johnson wanting to leave is beyond his power, the only thing that you could have a go about is that we didn't get enough for him.

It's nobody's fault that the manager jumped ship with 15 games to go, before a game against the form team in the league while we had about 6 injuries. If he doesn't appoint a permanent manager soon then maybe you could have a legitimate case about Corney.

Its actually the players fault, they are the ones who surrendered today. I exempt Poleon, at least he put some pressure on Preston.

Dont give a :censored: if im missed £49, + what I spend in the ground home games and not missed an away for 2 years tbh dont give a :censored: what half you muppets say cos you dont go week in week out you melts, Im one of several thousand who have jacked it in the last few years if you wanna blame me im cool with that if you think the way the club is being run is fine fill your boots cos ive had enough of the clueless :censored: who call themselves our leaders, keep payin your money they will keep takin the piss. Cheerio

Some of us DO go week in week out and have spent equally as much. I understand if times are hard but seriously after beer goggles have have warn off you'll feel different tomorrow, I speak from experience.

Shame to see you go, mate, but at least you didn't make a song and dance about it.

Edited by dec666

Terrible attitude ? To be honest I dont give a :censored:, half them muppets not even fit to wear the shirt, carry on happy clapping that club have had my last penny, and by that I mean three of us, you get all the :censored: on here telling us how lucky we are to have a club, well I tell you something Corney is :censored:ing every one of you up the arse bone dry, thats it from me I cant take another minute of that sub standard :censored:e, lets hope 43 points is enough to keep you up because that bunch of :censored:houses wont get you 10 more, as for golden bollocks Philliskirk what a :censored:ing wasteof time he is.

You You You, Listen to you already. Enjoy City.

bye bye dont let the door hit your arse on the way out

Blimey, I get upset sometimes but today is not the day

I've been going for several decades and

trust me we've had worse seasons

Corney appointed LJ and he was on to something.....I'm happy if he finds another LJ but maybe a foot taller

#keepthefaith :)

If he's a foot taller I won't be able to see☺

That's a very long sentence.