Full Time: Oldham Athletic 0 Preston North End 4

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And 'we already know, Oldham's a :censored: hole' etc is hardly shameful derogotatory songs...

Quite true in fact.

They deserve credit for singing at all yesterday. They don't deserve cheap shots from others at any opportunity.

I find calling my home town and the town where my family live derogatory. I never said shameful.

If it isn't derogatory then do away fans sing similar at all away games. Its meant an insult.

Every time they slag the town of the team they are supposedly supporting it should be mentioned because its not positive which I've read on here a million times they are supposed to be.

We was very poor but looking at the game do you think there number 23 should have walked for what seemed to be a tackle with both feet off the ground when he took poleon and then what the hell was there number 7 doing he was determined to get brown had about three pops at him before taking him right out very poor when u are three up.

We was very poor but looking at the game do you think there number 23 should have walked for what seemed to be a tackle with both feet off the ground when he took poleon and then what the hell was there number 7 doing he was determined to get brown had about three pops at him before taking him right out very poor when u are three up.

Yes but Connor Brown was having a go at everyone in sight all game, good lad!

Which is more than the strikers did.

Overlapped with great pace on the one or two times he had the chance! And on one of those he wasn't released when he should have done. Amazed his corner challenge was poor because he seems to have a decent cross with his left foot. Maybe it's easier to do in full flight.

Speaking of pace, did anyone see how lightning Jacobs was when Preston broke late in the second half. He got from box to box in the time one of their faster players got from halfway to our box. Looks to have some decent upperbody strength too. Hope he gets a chance and turns out a good 'un for us.

Overlapped with great pace on the one or two times he had the chance! And on one of those he wasn't released when he should have done. Amazed his corner challenge was poor because he seems to have a decent cross with his left foot. Maybe it's easier to do in full flight.

Speaking of pace, did anyone see how lightning Jacobs was when Preston broke late in the second half. He got from box to box in the time one of their faster players got from halfway to our box. Looks to have some decent upperbody strength too. Hope he gets a chance and turns out a good 'un for us.

Whenever I've I saw Jacobs in the youths he's not been in the position he played Saturday.

Whenever I've I saw Jacobs in the youths he's not been in the position he played Saturday.

I think he was the roundest fit for that round hole on the bench. Being played out-of-position, am I right in thinking that he's a pacy Centre Forward, he did well on debut and tracked back well, especially the incident that ISL mentioned.

I think he was the roundest fit for that round hole on the bench. Being played out-of-position, am I right in thinking that he's a pacy Centre Forward, he did well on debut and tracked back well, especially the incident that ISL mentioned.

A deep lying centre forward, who can run at defenders, yes he did fine under the circumstances.