New Manager Moan Predictor

Lots of excellent candidates for the managers job out there, however, we know certain types amongst us would still contrive to moan if we got Mourinho.

So, pick a potential manager and predict the accompanying moan(s)...

Neil Aspin - "Bald conference bastard, he was :censored: at Port Vale and he'll be :censored: for us"

Alan Irvine - "old Scottish :censored: - couldn't even get West Brom into Europe"

The Daily Mail reported Darren Ferguson admitted common assault against his wife, but lawyers said his guilty plea was on a "limited basis". They insisted he had not kicked Nadine but that she had run into his raised leg. He was fined £1,500.

He will be top of Barrie's list

The Daily Mail reported Darren Ferguson admitted common assault against his wife, but lawyers said his guilty plea was on a "limited basis". They insisted he had not kicked Nadine but that she had run into his raised leg. He was fined £1,500.

His wife might win us a few penalties...sign her up Edited by LaticsPete

In the Daily Express, Steve Bruce said Paul Ince once brought an air rifle to poke through Alex Ferguson's door.

The Guardian said that when he left OT for Inter Milan, Fergie called Ince not the Guv'nor, but a ":censored:ing bottler" and a "big-time Charlie" who'd gotten too big for his boots.

In May 2009, Scholes said in the Telegraph:

"People automatically think I'm an Oldham fan, but I have always been United. My dad took me to a few games, but it was always really hard to get tickets for Old Trafford. He was an Oldham fan so, from the age of nine or ten, he started to take me to Boundary Park because we could get in! “

When the manager’s job at Boundary Park was vacant in February 2013, Simon Corney said “If Paul Scholes was to so much as express a desire to come here, it would refresh the whole club and of course I would be interested”.

In May 2009, Scholes said in the Telegraph:

"People automatically think I'm an Oldham fan, but I have always been United. My dad took me to a few games, but it was always really hard to get tickets for Old Trafford. He was an Oldham fan so, from the age of nine or ten, he started to take me to Boundary Park because we could get in!

When the managers job at Boundary Park was vacant in February 2013, Simon Corney said If Paul Scholes was to so much as express a desire to come here, it would refresh the whole club and of course I would be interested.

But in 442 in 2011...

You were at Maine Road cheering on Oldham Athletic against Man United in a cracking FA Cup semi-final in 1990. Who would you be cheering for now if the two teams met?

Peter Beaker, Rochdale

It would be United now. An awful lot is made of me being an Oldham fan and I am one yet when I was a kid I was a United fan too, but my dad probably couldnt afford to take me to Old Trafford. He was an Oldham fan and it was only 10 minutes up the road, so it was easier to watch them.

But in 442 in 2011...

You were at Maine Road cheering on Oldham Athletic against Man United in a cracking FA Cup semi-final in 1990. Who would you be cheering for now if the two teams met?

Peter Beaker, Rochdale

It would be United now. An awful lot is made of me being an Oldham fan and I am one yet when I was a kid I was a United fan too, but my dad probably couldnt afford to take me to Old Trafford. He was an Oldham fan and it was only 10 minutes up the road, so it was easier to watch them.

Paul Scholes, like many Oldham fans in 1990, now supports United.

Just what do people expect a new manager to do?

We already have 3 lone players in the team, how many are we allowed, who can we off-load to bring in new faces, how do we do it with no money?

The way I see it the new man will have to be one hell of a motivator, tactician and coach to work wonders with this lot.

This is a job set up to fail, hard luck Dean you have been chosen as the fall guy. Scholes is not going to touch this with a barge pole now nor any time soon.

We already have 3 lone players in the team, how many are we allowed, who can we off-load to bring in new faces, how do we do it with no money?

The way I see it the new man will have to be one hell of a motivator, tactician and coach to work wonders with this lot.

This is a job set up to fail, hard luck Dean you have been chosen as the fall guy. Scholes is not going to touch this with a barge pole now nor any time soon.

I really can't agree he is the fall guy.

He won't be the permanent Mmanager. He said as much. Unless he turns things around in the next couple of games, he won't be even considred. But he knows that, we all know that. He had two days prep, in hindsight he was not going to change anytihng. It may be a tad different v Port Vale. It should be too.

A new manager will have 10+ games to assess the squad and decide what areas they want to strengthen. Rather than bringing someone in just before the new season without watching anyone play.

Have a 2 month plan...!