Port Vale

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After that utter fiasco yesterday I don't see where the next goal or point is coming from. I am never going again.

Oh go on then, I'll see you in that social club next to the away end

The Bursley Ale House is being tried on the basis that we have never lost when going in there. Meeting a Vale Inspiral Carpets' fan - no one ever said it was going to be easy!

Yes I am going and plan to be at the Bulls head in Burslem at around 18.45 where i am meeting up with me "pinchmeup" Alex

Went in there pre game last season, superb ales, and friendly Vale fans, if I manage to get down for the game this is where I will be heading.

The Bursley Ale House is being tried on the basis that we have never lost when going in there. Meeting a Vale Inspiral Carpets' fan - no one ever said it was going to be easy!

For the Rochdale Inspirals fans. This is how it feels to be lonely.

I'd be satisfied with a point tonight, so going off the injury situation that Holden has stated my team would be:

Kean

B Wilson

Dieng

J Wilson

Brown

Kelly

Poleon

Winchester

Jones

Forte

Wilkinson

Keeping it tight for the first 15/20 minutes is crucial, hopefully Poleon and Forte play more advanced as the game goes on.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh