Port Vale

Philiskirk should play CM with Kelly & Jones, Winchester & Forte wide, Wilkinson up top. None of this all out attack stuff we had in the last away game. Do what :censored: teams do at BP, make a solid 5 in midfield & nick a 1-0 win.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philiskirk should play CM with Kelly & Jones, Winchester & Forte wide, Wilkinson up top. None of this all out attack stuff we had in the last away game. Do what :censored: teams do at BP, make a solid 5 in midfield & nick a 1-0 win.

Philliskirk got found out against Orient in centre mid no thank you leave him in the stands

Philliskirk got found out against Orient in centre mid no thank you leave him in the stands

Philliskirk should be nowhere near the starting line up... Especially CM!

Why not? I suppose you could use Poleon wide & Winchester central, but that leaves you 3 lads who wont defend in the starting line up away from home. I dont think its affordable to do. Philiskirk CM/AMC is much better for him than lone striker when people are punting long balls up to him.

I'd be satisfied with a point tonight, so going off the injury situation that Holden has stated my team would be:

Kean

B Wilson

Dieng

J Wilson

Brown

Kelly

Poleon

Winchester

Jones

Forte

Wilkinson

Keeping it tight for the first 15/20 minutes is crucial, hopefully Poleon and Forte play more advanced as the game goes on.

You're an optimist. Keeping it tight for the first three minutes would satisfy me.

The Bursley Ale House is being tried on the basis that we have never lost when going in there. Meeting a Vale Inspiral Carpets' fan - no one ever said it was going to be easy!

For the Rochdale Inspirals fans. This is how it feels to be lonely.

This should have been highlighted more!

Edited by singe

Any ideas on what parking is like down there?

From the Directions, Beer & Food thread:

There is a large car park located outside a superstore next to the ground which costs £5. Otherwise street parking is available in the roads surrounding the stadium if you arrive early enough to take advantage.

3 of us on the 1615 from Manchester. Time are people congregating at the Ale House? Trying to work out whether the bother with stoke on Trent at all and just taxi straight up to burslem?

Why not? I suppose you could use Poleon wide & Winchester central, but that leaves you 3 lads who wont defend in the starting line up away from home. I dont think its affordable to do. Philiskirk CM/AMC is much better for him than lone striker when people are punting long balls up to him.

Philliskirks only decent game came as a lone striker...

Well, I wish I'd put a few quid on now

Just back.great goal by jones.Good solidbacks to the wall performance.All playedtheir part.Keananddefence muchbetter with Lockwoodsolid and good chants aboutBrown and that judas .Fans loud andproud.Glad i went.