Carl Winchester Signs extension to 2017

Watching him last night was a bit like watching Warhurst in his early days.

Gliding around effortlessly first half and quickly fading second to the point of treading water.

Warhust was later diagnosed with a breathing problem with some form of asthma , wonder if he suffers something similar?

For a young lad there is something wrong , would be playing at a much higher level otherwise.

Watching him last night was a bit like watching Warhurst in his early days.

Gliding around effortlessly first half and quickly fading second to the point of treading water.

Warhust was later diagnosed with a breathing problem with some form of asthma , wonder if he suffers something similar?

For a young lad there is something wrong , would be playing at a much higher level otherwise.

It's no secret why his lungs won't see him through 90 minutes.

Depends if ALLEGEDLY smoking cigarettes exacerbates said condition or not.

A month ago, he drove into the box to score an 84th minute winner.

Would it have made the '45minuteman' any less fit if it had been an equaliser or a consolation goal, probably yes in some people's eyes?

He still tends to be a lightweight for large parts of the games, get around that and he might, just might, play at a better standard than League 1.

First names on the teamsheet have changed but are now Kelly, Lockwood, Jones, J Wilson, Philly (yes still Philly) Forte when fit and Wilkinson when fit.

Ohhh I forgot 'Knees Up Connor Brown!'

Would it have made the '45minuteman' any less fit if it had been an equaliser or a consolation goal, probably yes in some people's eyes?

He still tends to be a lightweight for large parts of the games, get around that and he might, just might, play at a better standard than League 1.

First names on the teamsheet have changed but are now Kelly, Lockwood, Jones, J Wilson, Philly (yes still Philly) Forte when fit and Wilkinson when fit.

Ohhh I forgot 'Knees Up Connor Brown!'

That tells me everything I need to know about your football knowledge if you'd put philliskirk ahead of Winchester ?

He isn't a smoker...load of rubbish that rumour!

It absolutely isn't. I saw him with my own eyes (whilst chatting to him) have a woodbine, along with Groundsy, Wes, Kirk Millar and Danny Gossett.

However, if he carries on like he is playing, I don't mind if he does 4 grams of cocaine a week...

It absolutely isn't. I saw him with my own eyes (whilst chatting to him) have a woodbine, along with Groundsy, Wes, Kirk Millar and Danny Gossett.

However, if he carries on like he is playing, I don't mind if he does 4 grams of cocaine a week...

He isn't a smoker...load of rubbish that rumour!

What Sinnott said- I've seen Winchester smoking.

Provided he didn't get caught I'd be indifferent to him to be doing 4 grammes of Coke a week- it's a performance enhancer. The problem is doing that much Coke is both expensive and much more likely to mean you get caught. Coke is actually a very good drug for piss tests as it leaves the system quickly, that's why when anyone fails a piss test for Coke it indicates they've got a bit of a problem. It's also addictive and "Drugs are bad", but then again so is Nicotine/Tar.

Let's not forget that Carl is a bit of a light-weight and whilst he has improved his physical strength, nicotine is an appetite suppressant so even taking aside the respiratory/cardio-vascular problems, smoking will be seriously counter-productive to him bulking up.

Edited by rudemedic

Guest Stanley30

I think u will find smoking makes no difference! I can drink 8 cans and smoke 10 b&h and if anything it makes me even better on FIFA! Close this thread!