Fan Survey

Not spotted anyone mention this:

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/important-supporters-survey-2310616.aspx

Not sure the new PA guy is going to like my thoughts on him!

"Would you like to see a supporters bar at the ground?"

What does "supporters bar" mean? What is it/would it be?

I know someone answered this once before but I can't find the thread and I've forgotten

Edited by HarryBosch

I know someone answered this once before but I can't find the thread and I've forgotten

Interesting question about who it should be open to. Must mean they're thinking about restricting who's in there.

Interesting question about who it should be open to. Must mean they're thinking about restricting who's in there.

I would be very disappointed if the restricted who can go in. I like to be able to mix with opposition fans before the game. You get some dicks but on the whole you can have a good discussion with other lower league fans.

I would be very disappointed if the restricted who can go in. I like to be able to mix with opposition fans before the game. You get some dicks but on the whole you can have a good discussion with other lower league fans.

Yup! There's a few good ones, I think it was Stevenage who had a good, open supporters' bar at the ground

For me it's just a Latics themed bar. Not sure if that's the general thinking mind.

A suggestion I put in the survey was rather than showing the early prem kick off game on screens before our game, show a classic latics match in full instead. Get everyone in there spending and getting all geed up.

For me it's just a Latics themed bar. Not sure if that's the general thinking mind.

A suggestion I put in the survey was rather than showing the early prem kick off game on screens before our game, show a classic latics match in full instead. Get everyone in there spending and getting all geed up.

Nah silly idea. Plenty of times there will be no prem game and they can do this though.

• 1 month later...

Apparently this was the thread about the Survey which has resulted in the Club relocating away fans to the Chaddy End next season, “following a long consultation period, including discussions with our supporters”.

I have to admit that this thread did not alert me, and as I didn't take the trouble to look at the survey, I can't complain at the outcome. :sign0007:

Apparently this was the thread about the Survey which has resulted in the Club relocating away fans to the Chaddy End next season, “following a long consultation period, including discussions with our supporters”.

I have to admit that this thread did not alert me, and as I didn't take the trouble to look at the survey, I can't complain at the outcome. :sign0007:

The survey did not mention or ask about relocation.