Yeovil Town vs Oldham Athletic

3pts required if we harbour any remote ambitions of reaching the playoffs.

We may as well go for it rather than set up defensively, especially as it is only Yeovil (despite being thumped off them earlier in the season).

Kean

Wilson - Wilson - Lockwood - Brown

Kelly

Jones - Winchester

Poleon Forte

Wilkinson

Yeovil 1-2 Latics

Wilkinson with both.

We may as well go for it rather than set up defensively, especially as it is only Yeovil (despite being thumped off them earlier in the season).

Kean

Kelly

Jones - Winchester

Poleon Forte

Wilkinson

Yeovil 1-2 Latics

Wilkinson with both.

If Wilkinson is fit enough to start then that's exactly what I'd go for.

Yeovil have been playing 3-5-2 with wing backs so that formation with Poleon and Forte wide could be a nightmare for them. Either it drags 2 of their centre backs wider or it pushes their wing backs further back, the later would give our full backs lots of room to get forward.

A scrappy 1-0 would do for me.

This will be Holden's third match in charge. He got dicked 4-0 in one and won the other 1-0.

Surely he won't do anything, within his control, so much as slightly different to what got us that 1-0 win, will he?

Possibly get the players not to sit so deep second half.

Start Wilkinson.

'the caretaker derby'? Looking forward to it!

[quote name="sjk2008" post="768041" timestamp="1425486167

Kean

Kelly

Jones - Winchester

Poleon Forte

Wilkinson

I can see this being the starting 11 and feel the only reason we didn't start like this against vale was wilkinsons fitness was in doubt. When we reverted to this style midway through the second half we looked a lot more dangerous on the break with Jones bursting from the midfield like he does best.

Im going so a manky one nil win will do just fine. I remember watching Yeovil in the warm up and they looked awful. That day if we had played our normal style with a settled side I am convinced we would have won. Stupid tactics and some poor defending cost us that day.

If Wilkinson is fit to start that's a massive plus for us...Get Forte on the wings where he can use his pace without having to be too physical and I think we are starting to see that Poleon might do us a job on the wing but he's no striker. Lets see if some real pace with Jones breaking causes em trouble. For a change how about us scoring an early goal?

a 2-1 latics win would be great.

Kean

Kelly

Jones - Winchester

Poleon Forte

Wilkinson

Yeovil 1-2 Latics

Wilkinson with both.

Pretty much how I start wilkinson played well the other night short time he was on.