going to crewe?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there, it'll be pay on the day. Always a decent away day Crewe, cheap on the train, station next to away end and a few decent pubs around there. I need beer at the moment before watching latics.

Sounds like there are people actually going then? That's good, I thought I'd be on my own after the last couple of weeks! Can anyone confirm for sure that you can pay on the day? I have a mate who could be coming last minute but haven't seen anything official. Cheers

Pay on the day - tickets need to be purchased from the ticket booth next to the Supporters’ Club at the entrance to the away stand.

If anyone doesn't mind walking about a mile for a quality drink, I can recommend the Borough Arms on Earl Street. It's CAMRA listed with a large number of real ales, plus Belgian and German beers on tap, and an impressive stock of continental bottled beers. It makes a good day out, before the players try to spoil it! :)

http://www.store-opening-times.co.uk/borough-arms-33-earle-street-crewe