going to crewe?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are now taking booking's for crewe away on our mini bus from the whitehouse pub at 1pm , saturday 21st march few seats left £10.each inbox me if your interested

Maybe you should swap the bus for a scooter? Can put a sidecar on it if demand gets out of hand.

im going because its usually a decent away day. Spoons breakfast in Piccadilly then half an hour train to literally fall out of the station into the pubs. :censored: the football.

I am going as well and hope to be at the Borough Arms for 1-00p.m and for a good day out and hoping for a good performance - last one for me was Port Vale and that was great

We didn't get there.We were only informed of the problems on the line when we arrived at Piccadilly from Stalybridge.

We would have been arriving in Sandbach at 2-50 with a Bus ride still to come.If we had been given information earlier we could have stayed on the trans-pennine and worked round it! Miffed!!

The Sandbach option was a farce, about 150 got off the train at Sandbach, the customer desk was closed and the bus turned up 15 minutes later, just the one so those that didn't get on it had to wait until the bus had gone to Crewe and then got back again. Why would you only have 1 bus doing a circular, madness.

Train delayed coming back too apparently.

I got on the 17.11 no problems with that one, apart from the enjoyment police who threatened anyone singing with a £90 fine, and then stood at either end of the carraige like library gestapo.

The 18:11 didn't leave Crewe until 18:25, then spent 20 minutes idle at Wilmslow and 40 minutes at Stockport for BTP to turn up to arrest one teenager. Got into Piccadilly at about 20:10, having been due in at 18:44, a near 300% delay.

If you were causing trouble on that train, I hope you get banned for life.

The 18:11 didn't leave Crewe until 18:25, then spent 20 minutes idle at Wilmslow and 40 minutes at Stockport for BTP to turn up to arrest one teenager. Got into Piccadilly at about 20:10, having been due in at 18:44, a near 300% delay.

If you were causing trouble on that train, I hope you get banned for life.

The teenager was then unarrested bacause belive it or not a middle age man shouting "am FYC I'll kill you all" was being abusive and threatening towards him!

Got out of hand but it wasn't any of the young lads being violent thy was singing someone took offence to a song and rather than say right lads you gone to far starTed throwing punches and threatening young lads!!

After warning him the police were on the station and to calm down because he may get arrested I was then hit in the mouth!