going to crewe?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to clear it up you can't sing about Leeds fans then throw firsts when a song is sung about someone else dying closer to home.

Hypocritical that

Ah, I didn't get that the person offended by one was doing the other. It's not great standards. People will always see things differently about those closer to home right or wrong though.

• 3 weeks later...

That is correct.

But there was some singing about Turks with knifes at the train station too and that didn't strike a nerve with anyone.

Not saying that it's right to sing that if course it's not but what am saying is you can't pick and choose what you take offence too.

Like I say it wasn't very nice but the reaction was pathetic

You come and sign some songs supporting Dale Cregan anywhere near me and you'll get more than a fat lip you little scum bag.

I just keep it dead simple and refrain from all forms of chanting on planes, trains and public automobiles.

Hoo bloody rah. Keep the singing for the game. I think it is staggering that people don't realise just how intimidating football singing is on a train, good natured or otherwise,

Hoo bloody rah. Keep the singing for the game. I think it is staggering that people don't realise just how intimidating football singing is on a train, good natured or otherwise,

This is a bit puritanical. If you keep it relatively clean and inoffensive I don't see the problem. If you're getting a train on Saturday evening / night, aren't you expecting footie fans?

Police stopping people from singing on the train is ludicrous. They should be out there, fitting people up for crimes they didn't commit and taking their cut from seedy bars and brothels.

"Come on lads, we've all had a drink. Can't we just reach some sort of compromise? Let's sing about Leeds & Turks instead, everyone's OK with that aren't they?"

Probably go right over the morons head. Don't put yourself in the gutter and engage with him.

This is a bit puritanical. If you keep it relatively clean and inoffensive I don't see the problem. If you're getting a train on Saturday evening / night, aren't you expecting footie fans?

Not necessarily. Bizarrely or otherwise there are plenty of people in the country who have no interest in the game and wouldn't build the chance of anti-social behaviour into their travel plans. I've seen many families looking extremely intmidated in these circumstances.