Betting against your own team - acceptable or not?

Are you a traitor?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Do you / would you bet against your own team?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a short time this morning, relegation was priced up at 66/1 with Bet Victor (back to 33/1 now). Take the emotion out of it & that was one hell of a price where a few quid would cover the cost of a season ticket albeit in L2.

Edited by Twisbrogan

For a short time this morning, relegation was priced up at 66/1 with Bet Victor (back to 33/1 now). Take the emotion out of it & that was one hell of a price where a few quid would cover the cost of a season ticket albeit in L2.

I spotted that too but I was too busy at work to sort out putting money into my account.

Suspect Lockwood and Gerrard will bring a bit of steel and determination to our play that will course through the team. Won't be pretty as we are low on confidence. I can see a replica of the Port Vale game but with one or two better chances created. Oldham win, 2-0 (Turner and Wilkinson to score either side of half time).

Suspect Lockwood and Gerrard will bring a bit of steel and determination to our play that will course through the team. Won't be pretty as we are low on confidence. I can see a replica of the Port Vale game but with one or two better chances created. Oldham win, 2-0 (Turner and Wilkinson to score either side of half time).

Not far off