Anthont Gerrard signs til the end of the season

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know of issues at Huddersfield but he's only settled at one club Walsall in his career is this a coincidence?

Possibly, possibly not. He might give us a shot in the arm, he might not.

All I know is i'd rather someone with a bit of experience at a higher level who is more proven than say Deing or Kusunga who seem scared of a football.

i know quite a few Huddersfield fans who have said the same that you don't want him in a relegation battle

What's your sample size for the 'quite a few' ?

And what was he doing that was so bad that made the 'quite a few' come to the conclusion that they wouldn't him in a relegation battle? Punching balls into his own net? Cryuff turns in the box?

What's your sample size for the 'quite a few' ?

And what was he doing that was so bad that made the 'quite a few' come to the conclusion that they wouldn't him in a relegation battle? Punching balls into his own net? Cryuff turns in the box?

Well spoke to 6 Huddersfield fans more or less on the same lines he's physical he can put a tackle in but when things don't go his way or the going gets tough he will lose his head.

Surely this will mean Lockwood goes to becoming a full time coach I think the Defence needs that at the moment particularly Kusunga who position wise is all over the place at the moment chasing the ball like a headless chicken.

We need to get back to defending as a unit again is the first priority all 3 goals on Wednesday looked preventable and the less said about Saturdays 3 goals from set pieces the better. Sort the defence out and we will stop conceding so many sloppy goals. We have players with enough quality going forwards to get us enough goals to win us enough matches to not necessarily get us in the play off picture again but certainly push to getting back towards the top half.

Did he spill STB's pint or something? Talk about pre-judging him before he's played a minute!

Me, I can't believe we didn't pick one of those many other experienced centre halves currently available for loan at short notice.

DEC pre judges everyone on here and twitter he has that mentality that even on a perfect day he would have ago at the club or find an excuse to have ago at players.

Or a signing to try and halt the slide and keep us in the division.....

Yes that's what it :censored:in is!!! Otherwise he would have given up and just let us get relegated!!!! If you are going to be constantly and purposely negative for the sake of then do it right!!!

Just imagine if we won 3/4 on the bounce (not unheard of for form to swing so quickly) look at Barnsley or even us previously. How pissed off would you be!?

Yes that's what it :censored:in is!!! Otherwise he would have given up and just let us get relegated!!!! If you are going to be constantly and purposely negative for the sake of then do it right!!!

Just imagine if we won 3/4 on the bounce (not unheard of for form to swing so quickly) look at Barnsley or even us previously. How pissed off would you be!?

Do you realise we've picked up 3pts from 21 available?

You're talking like this signing is to strengthen a playoff push....

Wake up.

Do you realise we've picked up 3pts from 21 available?

You're talking like this signing is to strengthen a playoff push....

Wake up.

No I'm not! I never said anything of the sort...

You and others have been posting all week about SC sitting doing nothing and giving up. He just put his hand in his pocket and brought another player in. He didn't have to do that and if he had given up in any way shape or form he wouldn't have.

I'm not saying this is the answer to any of our problems but SC has once again backed an Oldham manager.