Oldham vs Rochdale (Tue 24th March) Pre Build up

They have won 3-1 today at home to Scunthorpe, we won 1 nil away to Crewe.

You have to give respect to Rochdale however, the goals scored between Done (prior to sheff utd move) Vincenti and Henderson and then from the rest of team has got Keith Hill and Rochdale in a huge contention for the play offs - 2 games in hand aswell!

Myself, I fear the worst and I think they will batter us!! I normally would say that any team we can match but I fear a Preston at home 4-0 trouncing replica.

I'd like a win, I can't see it because they will be up for it. Prefer them get Play offs than Judas and B*rnsley. Our seasons is over.

On a more laughable point, given their position and potential to get in the play offs, they got 2738 at Spotland today :laught30::icon_peace::lol1: :lol1:

ONWARDS TO TUESDAY!

Edited by RoyleArmy1994

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why their attendances are laughable...

They're a smaller club with very little historical success - a problem this club is suffering too over the past couple of decades - and have City and United a similar distance away. Why belittle them? They're well run and know they are punching above their weight.

Nothing against them and certainly not something to laugh at them for. We got less on Tuesday night...

I don't see why their attendances are laughable...

They're a smaller club with very little historical success - a problem this club is suffering too over the past couple of decades - and have City and United a similar distance away. Why belittle them? They're well run and know they are punching above their weight.

Nothing against them and certainly not something to laugh at them for. We got less on Tuesday night...

Totally agree.

Anybody who follows Rochdale, does so for much the same reasons that we love our own club. Fair play to any of them who are enjoying one of their clubs best ever seasons - however few in number they may be!!

That said, we desperately need another result on Tuesday to stabilise our season, and I wish them nothing but bad luck on the night!

Sometimes winging a scrappy 1-0 in an awful game can become the turning point for a good run of form. I hope it has given Dean and the boys the much needed shot in the arm we need.

Besides a win on Tuesday would take us to the magical 51 points mark.