Oldham vs Rochdale (Tue 24th March) Pre Build up

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of the injured players likely to be back or on the bench? Poleon or Kelly maybe?

Sure I read somewhere that Holden said it was looking good on the injury front for someone who we thought would be out for a while.

With our full team fit I think we give them a game but with the injuries Im going 3-1 Dale unfortunately, but I thought we would get stuffed when we played Swindon and we did okay then

Didn't realise what a good position Dale had got themselves in (kind of dropped off the interest level in the table recently).

8th with 2 games in hand on most above them, and one against a team in bad form and ravaged by injuries.

Didn't realise what a good position Dale had got themselves in (kind of dropped off the interest level in the table recently).

8th with 2 games in hand on most above them, and one against a team in bad form and ravaged by injuries.

Hopefully they'll hold back against us in order to be fresh and ready to take advantage of those poor sods.

Edited by LaticsChris

Team will likely be same as what started on Saturday? Don't change a winning team. Wilko would probably have come in, but he's on International Duty, and we don't have any other fit players!

Wilkinson is away on international duty .

I thought that had been cancelled or was that Winchester?

Can anyone confirm if Wilko's on international duty?

It's vital for prediction league purposes...