Gerrard

Sadler

Kelly

Woodland

Jones

Philliskirk

Forte

Turner

Although with Bradford being a physical outfit, he may opt for Wilkinson instead of Turner for added height & strength, with Turner coming on as sub to hopefully take advantage of a tiring defence.

Isn't Wilkinson on international duty so will miss the Bratfud game?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the best curry house to go to after the game?

Last year I went to Rawals on the recommendation of some Bradford fans, superb curry, very clean, me and my lad had starters, curry, rice and a side dish and naan, paid about £20. The downside it is unlicensed. Situated less than 10 minutes walk from Bradford interchange behind the Alhambra theatre. There were a few other curry houses nearby.

Are we feeling optimistic again?

We're pretty much safe now, so less pressure in that regard.

Following on from back to back wins, and clean sheets, do we think our following at Bradford may just have jumped a couple of hundred or so?

Coleman to keep his place, deservedly so.

Lockwood & Gerrard nailed on to start, given our recent form and the fact that Bradford aren't the quickest of sides and rather direct.

Kelly returning to the starting line up?

Positivity, gentlemen, and lady. Positivity

On a side note, I've never seen the value in buying a match ticket in advance for a game that won't sell out and is the same price on the gate.

But on Dale's website this week: http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-info-oldham-athletic-2344011.aspx

They keep 5% of ticket price for the game at BP if bought in advance. Does anyone know if this is standard for the league?

Last year I went to Rawals on the recommendation of some Bradford fans, superb curry, very clean, me and my lad had starters, curry, rice and a side dish and naan, paid about £20. The downside it is unlicensed. Situated less than 10 minutes walk from Bradford interchange behind the Alhambra theatre. There were a few other curry houses nearby.

£20 total or each?

Can you take your own beer?

£20 total or each?

Can you take your own beer?

My lad pay, are you having a laugh? It was £20 total although we had 1 side dish between us and 1 naan to share. Dont know if you can take your own beer but by the time I went in last year I had my fill.

On a side note, I've never seen the value in buying a match ticket in advance for a game that won't sell out

If you had for Bradford, you would be in the upper tier . Can't see us taking enough for them to open the stand on the side

A lot of the best curry houses are not licensed....try Trip Advisor and see what comes up (usually a pretty good guide)

Rawals - 368/554 on Trip Advisor on Curry houses alone.

Doesn't instill me with confidence....