I'll stick my head above the parapet and say I thought even in the midst of euphoria that I thought it was pretty average from Brown.

Granted, despite it being pretty much right in front of me, I didn't see the incident that left him on the deck but having three or four seperate digs at Henderson after the goal lacked a bit of class. As said elsewhere, it ultimately cost him his place on the pitch - a shame as he was having one of his better games for the club until that point.

On a fantastic night for the club, I would expect our players to be looking upwards and beyond a win against Rochdale. I would fully expect the manager feels the same way!!

I'll stick my head above the parapet and say I thought even in the midst of euphoria that I thought it was pretty average from Brown.

Granted, despite it being pretty much right in front of me, I didn't see the incident that left him on the deck but having three or four seperate digs at Henderson after the goal lacked a bit of class. As said elsewhere, it ultimately cost him his place on the pitch - a shame as he was having one of his better games for the club until that point.

On a fantastic night for the club, I would expect our players to be looking upwards and beyond a win against Rochdale. I would fully expect the manager feels the same way!!

Brown likes to wind up the opposition and I think the majority of fans like to see him do it too. He's like a kid playing football, I think his passion and enthusiasm for the game really comes through in his playing style, including how he treats the opposition.

Really kicked on since he went to Carlisle!