20 Goals a season

Forte scores number 15 tonight and with so many games to go I wonder if he can get 20?

Which had me thinking, who last scored 20 in a season for Latics?

Do we have a list of all the players who have scored 20 or more for the latics over the years?

Steve Taylor was the last before Porter to get 20 league goals

I thought both Palmer and Ritchie made it to 20 league goals at ne point or another or did that include some cup goals?

What about Mick Quinn? he was before Taylor and got 20 didnt he?

Forte scores number 15 tonight and with so many games to go I wonder if he can get 20?

Which had me thinking, who last scored 20 in a season for Latics?

Do we have a list of all the players who have scored 20 or more for the latics over the years?

He's got only eight games to bag another five goals. That would be a very decent return, especially on recent form.

Sat in the MSU tonight next to a Notts Forest scout, he was impressed with Turner and Woodland, although I think his main reason for being there was some of the Rochdale youngsters.

I always thought scouts were meant to be discreet

I thought both Palmer and Ritchie made it to 20 league goals at ne point or another or did that include some cup goals?

What about Mick Quinn? he was before Taylor and got 20 didnt he?

Ritchie got 28 in all comps in 89-90 10 were in the league cup, I think he only got 15 in the league but he did spend a good period of feb march injured.

The season after 90-91 he got another 15 I think Marshall got 18 that season and redfearn got 16-17. Beckett got 18 and Hughes 18 in his season we rarely get people getting past the magic 20 mark.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Ritchie got 28 in all comps in 89-90 10 were in the league cup, I think he only got 15 in the league but he did spend a good period of feb march injured.

The season after 90-91 he got another 15 I think Marshall got 18 that season and redfearn got 16-17. Beckett got 18 and Hughes 18 in his season we rarely get people getting past the magic 20 mark.

And generally teams that get promoted do have one of 'those' type of players. We were doing better this season when we had Forte scoring regularly.

We managed it in 90/91 because we had 3 players that didn't quite make it, plus goals generally came from everywhere in the team.