Said a while he'll do ok with games and decent service. Seems to be doing ok with half decent service so far...

He's actually not disimilar to murphy who i think makes similar (if not better) runs off the ball. In an attacking team, both should get goals..

Bugs me that we wait until injury forces us to play a striker we have over another striker we bring in to find that so far we have a gem in our midst. Must see his second goal again. Does he cast a spell? Why did they seem to stop. He could be the small goal poaching striker we have needed all season.

Bugs me that we wait until injury forces us to play a striker we have over another striker we bring in to find that so far we have a gem in our midst. Must see his second goal again. Does he cast a spell? Why did they seem to stop. He could be the small goal poaching striker we have needed all season.

TBF Turner has only just recovered from a long injury so he couldn't have even started a game until recently.

He appears to have a great first touch and, crucially, is willing to run straight at defenders, towards goal. It's brilliant to see a striker so hungry to get into goalscoring positions, given the amount that seem to drift into spaces where you can't score from.

The boy has talent. Next season could be fascinating seeing how Murphy (24), Poleon (21) and Turner (19) get on. It'd also be excellent if we could have Wilkinson back too, but that seems unlikely with how he's performed.