Keith Hill out

cant wait for the recation when he gets himself sent off or when we concede a goal from him messing about. I wonder if it wil still be funny then?

Can't wait for you to eventually give him some real praise, when he deserves it, instead of constantly moaning about his flaws. Gotta love some of our fans, expect bleeding cafu at rb it seems. His over enthusiasm (at times) needs to be controlled, granted.

It was a derby though and he had a very good game so stop harping on about his flaws, he's a league 1 player, they all have flaws. Give the guy some praise, wilson has no fooking chance of getting a game if he keeps it up. Bet you're hoping he fails just to say you were right though, good fan you are.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for you to eventually give him some real praise, when he deserves it, instead of constantly moaning about his flaws. Gotta love some of our fans, expect bleeding cafu at rb it seems. His over enthusiasm (at times) needs to be controlled, granted.

It was a derby though and he had a very good game so stop harping on about his flaws, he's a league 1 player, they all have flaws. Give the guy some praise, wilson has no fooking chance of getting a game if he keeps it up. Bet you're hoping he fails just to say you were right though, good fan you are.

So I join a thread where people are openly commenting on special mentions flaws and I'm the poor fan lol

You praise one player but hammer another in the same sentence...brilliant!

I praised him by saying he is improving, he is! but he needs too. I don't hope any Oldham player fails even him.

I honestly don't think he has done anything more than any other defender at the club that deserves praise above them other than improve his individual game which was needed. I've said it before but if someone can show a difference between Special mention and Wilson who IMO is the better defender, other than wild enthusiasm then please do. Until I see that or see more improvement then I will consider him the 2 best right back and current third best left back at the club. :censored:in simple!

Edited by palmer1

The lads were wound up for the game and Connor went over the top after being pushed (or punched) to the ground, a sending off if seen, but it all added to the fun and Deano took him off after seeing if he would calm down which he couldn't. Why criticise now that the club seems to have got over Mr Duplicity and we are winning again.

The lads were wound up for the game and Connor went over the top after being pushed (or punched) to the ground, a sending off if seen, but it all added to the fun and Deano took him off after seeing if he would calm down which he couldn't. Why criticise now that the club seems to have got over Mr Duplicity and we are winning again.

I don't think Holden took him off as he couldn't calm down...he took him off after their lad dived to try and get him sent off. Wasn't worth the risk.

Think you let the cat out of the bag there

Quite a few make a deal about me mentioning him nowadays and i have been mentioned in posts if he is doing ok like its an annoyance to me. It really isnt and I want him to do well. I do talk about many other Oldham players often some i rate some not so much but my opinion of him seems to be an issue even though i rarely start threads with any critisism of him but I add my opinion so yes even him.....

Edited by palmer1

Heard Hill on the radio on the way home.

:censored:ing hell. They're into sixth and he was still going on about Tuesday, the conduct of Latics fans and officials, and that to tell their fans they are four points above Oldham Athletic with a game in hand. Embarrassing and worth a listen...

:censored:ing hell. They're into sixth and he was still going on about Tuesday, the conduct of Latics fans and officials, and that to tell their fans they are four points above Oldham Athletic with a game in hand. Embarrassing and worth a listen...

Did he mention that we'd smashed them 6 v 0 on aggregate this season? :laught30:

aww hes obsesed since his "boys" got turned over by those nasty bullys from oldham

Keith Hill "I'd love it, absoultely love it if we beat Oldham next season." Keegan esque. and acknowledging that the 6 points lost to bully boy Oldham cost him a place in the play offs....

Thing is, we do respect them and what they have a achieved. Thats the madness of his rants.

I don't like Rochdale but fair play to them.

Attendance figures quite shocking though. Just 2,650 at the game against Yeovil today.

Yet we're told its always going to be a struggle due to our budget... Edited by Fruitygoo

Good management if it's firing up his players and fans. Seige mentality and Mourinho-like psychology. If it gets consistent work-rate and an effective end product (the lack of which has cost us a play-off spot), it could give them the extra few per cent that might get them enough points for a top-six finish. He'll be well aware it's rattled some of us with our play-off chances now all but over - and it's the instant quick fix for Dale fans after the 3-0 defeat at our place.