Keith Hill out

Did they? Even though it wasn't them that sold him to Southampton..?

Yep it is all in the contract of sale re ongoing fees perhaps over and above certain values but yes they certainly did and also in respect of others eg Dagnall and Glenn Murray, most probably in the sales of Hogan and Done too in respect of future fees. Their Chairman is very astute

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one of those percentage of future profit clauses.

Rochdale had one with Bristol and Bristol had some sort of sell on clause with Southampton. Because the percentage of the fee from the sale to Liverpool which Southampton paid to Bristol constituted profit, Rochdale were entitled to a cut as per their deal when they sold him to Bristol.

If Bristol's sell on clause with Southampton is structured the same way as Rochdale's and Southampton have a sell on clause with Liverpool, then Rochdale could still get more money for him should Liverpool sell him, as the money will filter back through the clubs with their respective sell of clauses.

Crazy innit.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Can somebody please explain who and what has pissed Keith Hill off at last Tuesdays game.

I think even their chairman was having a sly dig att us last night on radio Manchecster.

I used to have a lot of respect for Keith Hill and was OK seeing Riochdale doing well (victories for another smaller club and all that). That is now changing.

Can somebody please explain who and what has pissed Keith Hill off at last Tuesdays game.

I think even their chairman was having a sly dig att us last night on radio Manchecster.

I used to have a lot of respect for Keith Hill and was OK seeing Riochdale doing well (victories for another smaller club and all that). That is now changing.

Brown and Lockwood on the pitch. Personally I think Henderson got what he deserved from them.

Difficult to respect his player's attempt to get Brown sent off.

No idea off the pitch.

Hill seems to forget we beat them 3-0 at their place with a good squad and completely dominated them.

Then with 9 first team players unavailable we put 3 past them again at home. We have lost our manager and had a huge injury list....but we have still beaten them twice in a season.

Don't mind 'dale but their forward was clearly trying to dish it out but got it back in spades..... Sorry Keith you just across as a grumpy old man. See you next season

I'm rooting for Dickov's Donny. Hope they do it at Baaaarnsley's expense.

Anyone but Barnsley. However they'll go up next season.

Wouldn't mind Chesterfield taking the final spot. I've not seen us play the Top 4, mind, but behind them Chessy were the best team in the league by quite a distance. Paul Cook seemed a sound chap on his visit to BP in the JPT last season too. Also would admire that achievement more having lost their two best players in Johnson and Doyle.

So either them or Dale.

• 4 weeks later...