Has Anyone Seen This?

It was on Twitter last night direct from one of the players

Never heard of him either. Had to google him when I saw it.

More here how he went viral.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11282658/Manchester-United-fan-Andy-Tate-and-Arsenals-Claude-the-Gooner-become-YouTube-hits.-But-why.html

But a United Fan in a Oldham shirt. Good.

But most of all.

It bloody worked didn't it.

The players enjoyed it, and if we are confidently "disrespecting" teams like Rochdale on the back of it, he can come in every week!

I recall Dean saying he would bring some people into the dressing room to speak.

SO , maybe it was the players choice who to come in?

Edited by singe

I appear to be the only person aware of Andy Tate who doesn't find him funny.

No your not. I find the whole saga quite distasteful, but he will probably make some money from being Andy Tate so if that's what he wants to do then who am I to disagree.

Ah. I had seen some lads taking pics of a steward the other week which puzzled me, but I suppose it now makes sense.

Seems that clip is after the match, so also Im fine with him being there.

Note the club using the word 'famous' as a descriptive word. Not really famous if you need to use the word famous.

I thought he was a dyed in the wool Man Yoo fanatic....wtf is he doing at BP being a steward...???

Wtf is that supposed to mean?

I used to steward at Maine Road, aside from being a :censored:e job, it doesnt actually mean much more than Ive got no money!

Ah. I had seen some lads taking pics of a steward the other week which puzzled me, but I suppose it now makes sense.

Seems that clip is after the match, so also Im fine with him being there.

Note the club using the word 'famous' as a descriptive word. Not really famous if you need to use the word famous.

He's extremely famous.

Millions of views of his FullTimeDevils interviews and even more of the vines taking the piss out of him.

The traditional media absolutely hate stuff like that where they can't control it or set the agenda.

He's extremely famous.

Millions of views of his FullTimeDevils interviews and even more of the vines taking the piss out of him.

The traditional media absolutely hate stuff like that where they can't control it or set the agenda.

Ohhhhh internet famous. Riiiiiiight.