Has Anyone Seen This?

More "properly" famous than some no mark on BBC or ITV being foisted upon 8 million lemmings who'll watch whatever they're told to on a Saturday teatime in many respects......

Exactly, I was trying to explain this to my parents recently when Zoella was on the Bake Off. 7.6m subscribers! That's pretty famous in my book.

Haha!

When he was stewarding at the back of the RRE first time it was literally a 50/50 split between people who knew who he was and those who didn't have the slightest clue and, therefore, were looking on bemused :lol:

So am I right in thinking he is a local comedian who was earning a bit extra cash at boundary park?

I like how he mentions qualifying for the playoffs, shows the team still believes

So am I right in thinking he is a local comedian who was earning a bit extra cash at boundary park?

No

United have a YouTube channel called FullTimeDevils where they interview fans outside the ground right after the match (Arsenal & Liverpool have something similar)

He's a United season ticket holder who had a few post match rants when Moyes was doing his worst (:grin:) and people started lifting little bits of what he said & photoshopping his head to make humorous vines....

Ah. I had seen some lads taking pics of a steward the other week which puzzled me, but I suppose it now makes sense.

Seems that clip is after the match, so also Im fine with him being there.

Note the club using the word 'famous' as a descriptive word. Not really famous if you need to use the word famous.

A bit like an impressionist telling you who they are taking off...

I thought he was a dyed in the wool Man Yoo fanatic....wtf is he doing at BP being a steward...???

I think most United home games are when we are actually away, plus they have lots of Sunday games so he can do both. I used to steward at the Etihad and very rarely missed any Latics games...

I think most United home games are when we are actually away, plus they have lots of Sunday games so he can do both. I used to steward at the Etihad and very rarely missed any Latics games...

cheers...blokes a fkin knob....bit like most of the t*ats

I'm sure he's embraced parts of his new found celebrity status, but I do feel for him. He's been made to look like a laughing stock due to the passion he has for his club. There was a time when he was spotted working at Home Bargains and people were taking the piss when, in all honesty, he was working to afford to get to his teams matches. Bit like all of us really....

I'm sure he's embraced parts of his new found celebrity status, but I do feel for him. He's been made to look like a laughing stock due to the passion he has for his club. There was a time when he was spotted working at Home Bargains and people were taking the piss when, in all honesty, he was working to afford to get to his teams matches. Bit like all of us really....

That might explain his reaction when I, tongue in cheek, asked him what he was doing at BP during a game over Christmas (solely based on his football affiliation).

He said something along the lines of "we all need to work" and I, possibly mistakenly, took it as though he felt I was suprised he was stewarding due to his Internet fame. There's obviously no shame in earninig his crust but I thought he was being a bit Billy Big Bollocks.