Brian Wilson and Latics Player

I actually thought Matt Sadler was quite an upbeat interviewee. Certainly comes across as passionate for the shirt in the team.

Brian certainly looked like a man who realises there's no shirt for him Saturday, or his cold is still getting him down.

Sadler comes across really well in the interviews he's quite a confident lad, he's already had two since he's been here, probably one of the only ones that can be botherd to talk, they always seem at bit forced and awkward with some of the other players

you mean like Joel Colemans lol

Sadler comes across really well in the interviews he's quite a confident lad, he's already had two since he's been here, probably one of the only ones that can be botherd to talk, they always seem at bit forced and awkward with some of the other players

Yes I thought so too- I was impressed with his attitude, committment and passion, Really cant see what anyone can complain about perhaps it's the Brummie accent but he put in a great performance on Tues and set us off on the road to an excellent win on Tues

Not seen the B.Wilson one yet, but surprised by the initial criticism of Sadler - agree with others, came across as a relatively intelligent and articulate (for a footballer, particularly one hindered by that accent!).

The Joel Coleman one was a bit painful to watch - really didn't want to be there did he? Bless him - at least as a GK you are less likely to get asked for interviews after games.

The Joel Coleman one was a bit painful to watch - really didn't want to be there did he? Bless him - at least as a GK you are less likely to get asked for interviews after games.

I didn't get that from his interview. He just doesn't look comfortable in front of the camera yet that's all.

Little off topic, I just went to watch the interview on latics player and it's saying that I need to pay a subscription, I have already done this. I have just moved to a foreign country so will that make a difference ? Thanks

Do you have a VPN? If so try it with that.

If not, worth getting one so that you can access iPlayer etc whilst abroad.

Little off topic, I just went to watch the interview on latics player and it's saying that I need to pay a subscription, I have already done this. I have just moved to a foreign country so will that make a difference ? Thanks

Are you somewhere that blocks things like Skype? It might be detecting LP as similar. A proxy server might help.

Seems like a password problem.