Returning Players

None of them but I would give Kelly a go later on. How can Mills be regarded as a more attacking option given what Sadler has done in the last two games? Forte should come back wide left with Wilkinson and Turner up front who I fancy to run rings round and under them. Kusunga right back because size will matter and Winchester on the bench.

None of them but I would give Kelly a go later on. How can Mills be regarded as a more attacking option given what Sadler has done in the last two games? Forte should come back wide left with Wilkinson and Turner up front who I fancy to run rings round and under them. Kusunga right back because size will matter and Winchester on the bench.

Think mills could be a good option for last 20/25 especially if we need a goal. Him and Sadler on the left could be dangerous.

Turner should cause them problems with his pace and movement.

Think mills could be a good option for last 20/25 especially if we need a goal. Him and Sadler on the left could be dangerous.

Turner should cause them problems with his pace and movement.

For all the flaws, this is why I think it was a shame that we let Dayton go. We don't have enough attacking options out wide - midfielders, fullbacks and forwards doing a job isn't the same as an out and out wide man.

Id keep the winning side as it is and load the bench in case we need them at any point.

That pitch is not the greatest for players returning from injury, especially muscle tears and strains and it will give us plenty of options

Give the same line up at minimum 45. If its not working them consider changes, but not changing a winning team is one of the simplest decisions in the game.

Id rather stick with what we have- a confident team who have just got 6 out of six and look to the bench if its not working to find what probably will be the strongest bench in months than ask players to come on and change the game after you have just dropped them and pissed them off for no apparent reason. This isnt football manager

I'd probably play kean tomorrow. Bradford will lump balls up and are quite dangerous on set play. Coleman has looked a little shaky on crosses

and Kean comes and claims them like a pro?

2 clean sheets, Coleman has earned his spot.

Coleman should be making his case to be No 1 next season. I couldn't understand why Kean was with us at first but I think I get it now.

Please tell?

I thought I knew why he was here at first i.e. a better option than Chubs. Came to realise he wasn't better than Chubs (arguably worse) so not sure why we haven't still got Chubs and Coleman.

Please tell?

I thought I knew why he was here at first i.e. a better option than Chubs. Came to realise he wasn't better than Chubs (arguably worse) so not sure why we haven't still got Chubs and Coleman.

As in I thought he was surprisingly good for us to get him!