Trust Oldham Fans meeting 13/04/15

It's alright seen them on Facebook now

Listen Rob Purdie in disguise...don't be giving me grief now I've just cycled home and I'm knackered...heheh

I will also be typing the notes up to and subject to them getting approval/seconded, will get them on here as soon as.

Listen Rob Purdie in disguise...don't be giving me grief now I've just cycled home and I'm knackered...heheh

I will also be typing the notes up to and subject to them getting approval/seconded, will get them on here as soon as.

Some people appreciate your efforts Tracey-but you only live in Royton and thats all downhill isnt it? (Unless you own one of those Detached on Tandle Hill Road!)

You should see this change from tonight

Could you ask the club to use the #oafc hashtag when tweeting from the @officialOAFC account.

Anyone who follows more than a handful of people will rarely see anything that's tweeted.

Them "live tweeting" during matches is especially pointless as anybody who's following on Twitter will do so via the hashtag to get multiple sources of info, official and unofficial.

Somebody tried explaining to him/her during Crawley away but didn't seem to get any response as far as I saw.

If I'm missing some fundamental reason why they don't do it this way I'm all ears too.

Some people appreciate your efforts Tracey-but you only live in Royton and thats all downhill isnt it? (Unless you own one of those Detached on Tandle Hill Road!)

Listen here have you seen the size of me? Well it's some effort to go downhill I'll tell ya....think of a Queen song ha..and I had to cycle up Sheepfoot lane too, have a slight heart attack at the top then realised I didn't have a heart so I ambled along into Royton and then huffed a bit as I approached the half way house..

It's an effort, but if I took up jogging there would be earthquakes....

Listen here have you seen the size of me? Well it's some effort to go downhill I'll tell ya....think of a Queen song ha..and I had to cycle up Sheepfoot lane too, have a slight heart attack at the top then realised I didn't have a heart so I ambled along into Royton and then huffed a bit as I approached the half way house..

It's an effort, but if I took up jogging there would be earthquakes....

Come on Tracey, all us young lads bought the LP with the pull out poster of the fat bottomed girls on a bike, it's too cold to do that sort of thing in Oldham

Come on Tracey, all us young lads bought the LP with the pull out poster of the fat bottomed girls on a bike, it's too cold to do that sort of thing in Oldham

Whats an LP???? Haha...only messing....my bike is tandem.....but sideways with wide load on my rucksack...well H&S is paramount, I don't want to be denting anyone's car now

Edited by underdog

• 3 weeks later...

AGM coming up soon? New Trust chairman to be appointed?

Yes it will be in June. We have a trust meeting coming up in the next few weeks where we have to make sure we have ticked all the boxes before we announce the AGM date. Things like accounts been signed off on

So TBA on the date