Internet searches raise £50 for PlayerShare

As the title says.

If you search online using PlayerShare WebShop's Easysearch link you raise money every time you click through. Try it with the link below - perhaps clicking through to the Latics site.

http://laticsplayershare.easysearch.org.uk/

It's a search engine that's improved significantly over the last year. It's easy to use. It's free to use. I keep a tab open on my tablet and use it instead of the alternative offered by the tablet. That way Latics benefit with an income instead of the tablet manufacturer.

I reckon if we can get about 30 people using the link above every time they search the internet PlayerShare can benefit by around £1,000 a year. It's a free and simple way for you to make a difference.

Please give it a go.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Edited by opinions4u

Would it still work if some IT dork knocked up a script that keeps performing arbitrary searches on that site in an infinite loop? Or is that opening us up to trouble?

I think it wise to keep it above board. But I like your thinking. 25 random searches a day from a list of recognisable terms might go unnoticed though!

Edited by opinions4u

Just raised 1p. :grin:

Is the site good for finding videos? I was just thinking, if I'm on my own on a Saturday night, I might be able to raise at least 6p. :tongue1:

I'm told it will find video but offer a warning message before you click through to certain artistic content.

Clicked on 'settings' from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner, Then on the settings page find the sub-section which says 'search', removed the search engines that were already there and added the easy search one. And now probably making it a grand total of 10p a day. Easy.